Park City - Mid Mountain Trail Condition- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Park City - Mid Mountain Trail Condition

I am hoping to ride the mid mountain this Saturday as it looks to be the last ride of the year up there. I am planning on going from The Canyons to Park City. What are the trail conditions like?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Check the thread titled park city trail conditions. It will provide the information you are looking for.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ucme4dk
    Check the thread titled park city trail conditions. It will provide the information you are looking for.
    Thanks for the reply but I did check that thread out and I am looking for a more detailed report of it, that covers from The Canyons to Park City

Lev
    You Guys Riding?
    Rode it last Sat. All in all the conditions were pretty solid. I hit a couple patches of snow, none of which lasted more than 15 or 20 feet. The ground was a little soft in areas where the sun contact was limited. I wasn't too worried about it though, since it will all be hopefully covered in snow by the magic start date of 11/16 for ski season I would say go for it. I don't think PC has received any precipitation this week.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Cool thanks, glad to hear it's good to go. I am going to demo an Intense 6.6 and want a long ride with a bit of everything in it to test it out. I don't think anything is going to be open for the 16th. Although a month ago I thought I would touring by now

Members who have read this thread: 0