Park City--to late in the year??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Park City--to late in the year??

We are headed out to Fuita and Moab and should be there by the end of the week. We're gona have about 8 days and are looking for a third option. We were looking at PC but I've been watching the weather and have my doubts. Any thoughts??

Thanks Steve

Park City, Utah
    Jun 2005
    I live in Park City. Leaves are down and days are cool. We had some snow last week but it's warmed up since then. This week's forecast looks mild, should be decent for riding. I'm still riding daily, just with more clothes. The Mid Mountain Trail is closed for the season now, in case that is one of your usuals.
    I would think you'll have better luck in Fruita/Moab this time of year. That's where I'm heading this weekend.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by PC68
    I live in Park City. Leaves are down and days are cool. We had some snow last week but it's warmed up since then. This week's forecast looks mild, should be decent for riding. I'm still riding daily, just with more clothes. The Mid Mountain Trail is closed for the season now, in case that is one of your usuals.
    I would think you'll have better luck in Fruita/Moab this time of year. That's where I'm heading this weekend.
    Thanks for the info. We'll most likely stay south. This will be our first time in the area. With a little luck we'll be in Fuita Sat. night after 3 days of driving with a good ride somewhere on the way.

Members who have read this thread: 0