In Park City for July- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Smile In Park City for July

Hi all!

I will be in Park City for the whole month of July. Plan on doing a BUNCH of riding. I know all the trails around but I was wanting to know the best way to hook up with some people for big rides. I know the local shops have rides scheduled usually at around 6 pm.

But if anybody knows of a way to ride with locals, it would be a huge help. Thanks!

The Tyranical Teabagger
    Brian...I work at White Pine Touring and you come ask any of us...we can help you out. Someone's always planning a big ride! I just did a 30 miler today near Glenwild...I recomend that one for sure when you come out.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrjm
    Brian...I work at White Pine Touring and you come ask any of us...we can help you out. Someone's always planning a big ride! I just did a 30 miler today near Glenwild...I recomend that one for sure when you come out.
    Thanks. I rode with Charlie (Sturgis?) a couple of years age out of your shop. Had a blast. Just he and I did something maybe called Bench Creek? Up in the Uintas. Loads of fun.

Tell him I'm coming up again from Dallas and I'll be in there hounding y'all for a ride regularly in July.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Chuky and I ride up there at least twice a week by that time of year and will gladly hook up. Chuky typically rides the 6PM Sugar ride on Tuesdays, I ride out of JANS at the same time.

How high can you get up the mountains now? Is John's rideable?

JMH

Quote Originally Posted by cyrjm

Members who have read this thread: 0