Park City Bikeskills Clinics August 15 and 16- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Park City Bikeskills Clinics August 15 and 16

I'm coaching another weekend of Bikeskills women's clinics on August 15 and 16!

The first will be on Saturday August 15, and will be a beginning/intermediate skills clinic for women. We'll meet at Glenwild at 9am and the clinic goes to 1pm. This is a great way to gain confidence in your bike handling and in riding basic singletrack obstacles like uphill and downhill switchbacks.

The second clinic will be held on Sunday August 16, and will be an intermediate/advanced clinic for women with a focus on descending. We'll also meet at Glenwild at 9am and ride until 1pm. This clinic is ideal for bikes with 4-6 inches of travel, and you should be comfortable pedaling up to the Bob's Basin trails from the Glendwild trailhead at Spring Creek.

Each clinic costs $89.

For more information, check out the Bikeskills website (http://www.bikeskills.com, click on Schedule) or email me at [email protected].

See you on the trails!
    Visit FreerideFoundation.com to find women's downhill and freeride clothing and gear.

mtbr member
    I've postponed today's clinic (basic skills) until tomorrow (Sunday) from 2-6pm at Glenwild. That means there's still time to join us! Holler to [email protected] or send me a PM. Tomorrow's supposed to be super nice!
    Visit FreerideFoundation.com to find women's downhill and freeride clothing and gear.

Members who have read this thread: 0