Panguitch bike rentals?- Mtbr.com
    Dirt Eater
    Jan 2005

Panguitch bike rentals?

I'll be heading to Utah for a couple weeks in October, hope to hit up Thunder Mountain when around the Zion area. Where should I pick up a rental bike from? I am partial to Gary Fisher, but will ride just about anything.

I railed it like Kong
    I don't know of the available rentals up north. I'd imagine someone in cedar city has rentals. If you can't find anything, Desert Cyclery in St George has Konas and Yetis for rent. No one else rents in the St G area, as far as i know. Good Luck.
    I'm UNIQUE... just like everybody else.

Team Sanchez
    There are also rentals in Brianhead. go to www.brianhead.com to check them out. Georges' has bikes for rent too.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Zion Cycles in Springdale have rentals also. Depending on where you are staying one of the shops mentioned should be able to help out.

Dirt Eater
    Jan 2005
    bump
    We are staying at Kodachrome Basin State Park.
    Springdale and St. George are too far out of the way to rent from. Cedar City is also like 60+ miles away. I believe Brian Head will be closed. Looks like I get to miss out on Thunder Mountain, which KILLS me!

Prez NMBA
    Jul 2005
    Im not sure of the quality but this place is right outside of Bryce Canyon, not too far from thunder mtn
    http://www.rubysinn.com/biking.html
    if you get a chance also ride across the road on Cassidy trail, down Lossee canyon, right on the gravel road, up Casto canyon then back on Cassidy, awsome ride

Members who have read this thread: 0