OT: St. George Restaurant for Parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary Dinner- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

OT: St. George Restaurant for Parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

How about a little help from the locals.

My wife and I are in charge of reserving a nice place for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary dinner. There'll be about 12-15 in attendance so don't need to reserve a whole room or anything but want to go with something a little nicer and quieter than the standard mid-price noisey brand name places (OutBack, Chili's, etc) but not really expensive either. They are both pretty conservative/frugal and would perfectly happy at Golden Corral and would be uncomfortable at a really pricey place... the kids just want to take them somewhere nice without it being snobbishly pricey.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

www.stuckinthespokes.com

mtbr member
    I would suggest Scaldoni's on Sunset Dr. Nice place, quiet, takes reservations and you will spend about the same as Outback.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by can't get right
    I would suggest Scaldoni's on Sunset Dr. Nice place, quiet, takes reservations and you will spend about the same as Outback.
    Thanks CGR. That sounds like the type of place we're looking for. Is it Italian food or do they have a more diverse menu?
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

www.stuckinthespokes.com

Feb 2007
    I would suggest Rococo's. It is on the bluff overlooking St George. (by the Airport). It's a nice place and does a good job with groups. Pricewise, it's in the ballpark you are looking for.

The Painted Pony downtown. Really good contemporary food. Lots of variety. Best wine list in town by far.

Members who have read this thread: 0