OT: Seeking hausing.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

OT: Seeking hausing.

Anyone looking for a roomie, or have a 1 bedroom place between downtown and 1700 S on the east side of town for rent? Living with people who do...outside stuff (read: burlap sack racing, competitive donut eating, big stranger rodeos, barn-raising, etc)...would be nice.

I a) ride bikes, b) am employed, and c) am awesome.

thanks!
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by bleu
    Anyone looking for a roomie, or have a 1 bedroom place between downtown and 1700 S on the east side of town for rent? Living with people who do...outside stuff (read: burlap sack racing, competitive donut eating, big stranger rodeos, barn-raising, etc)...would be nice.

thanks!
    I will vouch for said vagabond's awesome-ism. I don't know if that helps or hurts his chances.

mtbr member
    If you are seeking hausing, perhaps you should look among ze germans. I hear zey haf wery good hausing.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by bleu

thanks!
    Sounds flexy.

mtbr member
    Are you new to Salt Lake City to? If so, we should go and ride together and explor some trials. I am renting a basement apartment off 3300 South and 1700 east and am ridding to the Bobsled today to try it. You want to go with me?

Thanks.

1/4 semi-pro
    Quote Originally Posted by wooden peg leg
    Are you new to Salt Lake City to? If so, we should go and ride together and explor some trials. I am renting a basement apartment off 3300 South and 1700 east and am ridding to the Bobsled today to try it. You want to go with me?

Thanks.
    ill show you a bobsled sometme. im doing the gruop ride on the humdinger tonight so i cant ride the bobsled. i saw a scorpion down at the boottom by the new jumps the other day.
    not anti-bobsled

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wooden peg leg

Thanks.
    Chumley's uncle? Van is NOT basement apartment.
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

Members who have read this thread: 0