Ok!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Ok!

May 2007

Ok!

I am starting to really get into riding this year and i know like 2 people out of all my friends that ride! the rest think its stupid that i would spend 8 grand on a bike if i had that money! And one out of the 2 kids i know cut of a finger so cant ride for a while and the other one works all the time! so basically im by myself.

May 2007

Extended...

So i really need to find people to ride with! and this is really the only way i can seem to try, because i have troubles talking to people so if i went to like deer valley or snowbasin i probley wouldnt meet any one ether

biking is fun
    i don't ride xc so if you like to dirt jump/ freeride/ downhill with the occasional uphill then i am always willing to ride. also i ride during the week in the morning or night so if you can do that then i am glad to ride.
    two of my riding partners are down with broken collar bones.
    if you want to meet up then i will be building up at park city on sat. i have a green bottlerocket. we can figure out some more rides from there. im pretty new at this stuff too but i like to learn

May 2007
    Well i was going to go up and build some trails with the wafta crew i think it was but never got a ride! i am willing to ride when ever but i can only ride this week and i dont think i want to because the race at deer valley i wanna keep my tubes working. I dont have money for extra stuff right now but i will try to be up practicing all day saturday if you are going

Members who have read this thread: 0