Ogden Redevelopement-Bike Shop- Mtbr.com
    MTBR member
    Jan 2007

Ogden Redevelopement-Bike Shop

While I have no loyalty to Bingham Cyclery, I am pleased to see them invest some money into the redevelopement of downtown Ogden. They are building a new, and quite large shop, on the Ogden riverfront property. I understand they will be renting bikes there as well. I may have to sed them some business. Anybody know anything about this new shop, and when it will open? By the way, there is another downtown shop- specializing in cruisers; it's a neat little place.

I Just Ride....
    Kudos to Bighams!
    I bought my Stump from them sometime ago, when I lived up in Ogden.
    I have always enjoyed Bignahms.
    http://binghamcyclery.com
    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

mtbr member
    Yeah, the new Binghams will be pretty sweet. Replacing the current Ogden location when it opens, although I don't know when that is. It's supposed to be two levels and is costing them something like 1.8 million to build!
    Ye Olde Salt bikes on 25th is one of the coolest bike shops ever. The owners are really nice and sweet people. My girlfriend bought a cruiser from them a couple months ago.
    Skyline is the new bike shop in town and it's by far the best customer service oriented place I've ever been. Very laid back and casual. Matt and Jake are awesome.

Sorry, I hope this didn't seem like a hijacking of a thread or a comprehensive listing of all the cool bike shops in Ogden. I'm just so stoked that we've got some killer places!

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    I keep hearing good things about Skyline, but when I went in there the other day they tried to sell me something I didn't want to buy. the kid that helped me also told me that the lube that I was using was crap. So I went to Binghams, and they did the same thing, only not as bad. A day later, I went to canyon Sports, and they had my top 2 choices at a great price. I would like to be loyal to one shop in the area, but no one has gven me a reason to-maybe I expect to much? Good thing I do my own work.

By the way, Binghams is due open around Sep. I guess they are going to have a coffee shop too. Canyon Sports is going to move into a building next door, and they plan on opening a seperate bike shop next to that.

Members who have read this thread: 0