Ogden Bike Rentals and Trail Recommendations- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Ogden Bike Rentals and Trail Recommendations

I will be in Ogden the week of Jun 20. I would like to go for a ride while there. Anybody have any intel on a good mtb rental and a trail to ride. maybe a group ride too.
    35,000+Bicycle Parts at BikePartsExpress.com, largest selection of Bike Parts on the web.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    I know Binngham Cyclery has demo bikes for rent. There is a riverwalk next to the shop that will take you up to the Bonneville Shoreline Trail (mountain bench); from there, you can go North or South (nice section of trails). Also, if you head up Ogden canyon to the dam, you can connect up to Wheeler Creek (which takes you up towards Snowbasin), or park at the marina and ride up to Lewis peak (warning: it's about 3000 ' to 4000 ' of climbing in 9 miles. You do not want to ride Ogden canyon on a bike though. Check out utahmountainbiking.com for details.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Definitely head up to Wheeler canyon and loop your way to the base of Snowbasin and descend the Maples trail to Ice Box. Utahmountainbiking.com will have all of the details you will need. This is one of the better trails in the area.

Members who have read this thread: 0