O-town/ East Side- Mtbr.com
    MTBR member
    Jan 2007

O-town/ East Side

Believe it or not, Ogden has some of the best trails North of SLC; I would argue that Ogden has even better local trails than SLC, w/ the excepyion of Millcreek! I love Mill D. I am a XC'r. Anyway, If you are looking for an outdoor-friendly town, yet affordable-you can't beat Ogden! My wife and I bought a 2600' brick home w/ a 1/4 acre, one block from the bench for $180,000 and we love it. We are both aumni from WSU, and live less than a mile from the school. The network of trails above WSU is fantastic! Our BST trails will blow all of the Wasatch Front Bonneville trails away-no joke. Where else in Utah can you live on the bench for that kind of money? Seriously, check it out. Don't believe the hype! If you buy a house East of Harrison, between WSU and 24th, you are in a prime neighborhood.

The powers that be are even trying to build a new ski resort West of the Wasatch. We now have 10+ miles of trails to ride on the bench; we may even have signifigantly more trails.

I have been riding since 1983. Yeah I know I sound old, but I'm a pretty good rider. Except maybe right now. Anyway, If you want to check these trails out, I would be more than willing to show you them, as well as the neighborhood. Just let me know. Peace out!

I Just Ride....
    Amen!
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

Members who have read this thread: 0