Not Very Cool: Great Western/Big Water Friday- Mtbr.com
    Fragglepuss The Chaste

Not Very Cool: Great Western/Big Water Friday

I get that 'freeriding' is all the rage with those just getting into the sport of mountain biking and can I definitely see its appeal.

However, when you're bombing down a busy trail like Great Western and Big Water on the first evening the upper Millcreek Canyon is open for bike business and littered with people both on bikes and hiking all you're doing is pissing everyone off.

It's one thing to bomb down a trail, yet yield to those climbing and walking or at least try to. It's another thing to NOT yield to anyone climbing, yelling as if to tell them to get out of your way and lastly-just purely f#cking retarded to cut switchbacks-especially on those trails where bike access is already limited.

So I'd like to take the time to thank the two idiots, or as my female riding partner you ran into refered to as 'the f#cking a$$holes, while we were climbing up Great Western Friday evening for making complete a$$es of yourselves and mountainbikers in general. And also thank you two f#cking a$$holes for cutting a switchback right in front of a group of people who were more than pissed off at that act.

Unfortunately my fist missed the guy in the back (on an orange something... Kona Stinky I believe) and only hit your Camel Bak. Hopefully next time it will connect with your jaw.

Learn some f#cking trail etiquette.

One step forward, two steps back.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 07-03-2010 at 02:55 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Similar experiance riding "up" Johns the other day. One guy in a full face mask and full pads yelling bike!!! bike!!! bike!!! as he his riding "down" Johns right at me.

gunslinger
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    making complete a$$es of yourselves and mountainbikers in general. And also thank you two f#cking a$$holes for cutting a switchback right in front of a group of people who were more than pissed off at that act.

Unfortunately my fist missed the guy in the back (on an orange something... Kona Stinky I believe) and only hit your Camel Bak. Hopefully next time it will connect with your jaw.

And your rant/commentary makes "mountain bikers in general" look better???

I'd have taken care of business then and there if it had been that big a deal and not wasted my time whining on the net.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    While I do not agree with many of slcrockymountainrider's posts (odd, random, and inappropriate), I do agree that we need to be good ambassadors of our sport. We need to educate and self-police other mountain bikers about trail ettiquette. Cheers!

Waiting for Godot
    just post big signs everywhere on the trail.

they could say things like:

bikers be courteous to everybody

bike riders going uphill have the right of way and you must yield to them

absolutely no riding the trails when they are wet enough to leave ruts

do not litter your empty shotblock or cliffbar wrappers

the words "chumley" and "humdinger" could be sublimely incorporated into the message,
    Out riding, leave a message

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by selector
    And your rant/commentary makes "mountain bikers in general" look better???

I'd have taken care of business then and there if it had been that big a deal and not wasted my time whining on the net.
    You mean a rant/commentary to mountain bikers about mountain biking in a mountain biking forum? Your logic makes zero sense

You mean wasting my time whining on the net or the whining you just posted up in response to my whining on the net? Again, your logic makes zero sense.

My rant/commentary did what I intended it to do-bring to light the jacktards who were being jacktards, not only to my group, but everyone else using those trails. But instead of being a man about it so to speak, they opted to create another user ID.

No big surprise.

It's one thing to f#ck around on the internet, it's another thing to do so out in public where there are consequences.
    It's another thing to read and take personally things found on the internet. But I'm probably writing in response to someone who believes unicorns are real.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 07-04-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by lone pine
    Similar experiance riding "up" Johns the other day. One guy in a full face mask and full pads yelling bike!!! bike!!! bike!!! as he his riding "down" Johns right at me.
    I've had a couple of close encounters this season (as with any) with riders screaming around a blind corner and almost taking me out but there's usually an attempt to stop followed by profuse apology. No big deal, most everyone is guilty of it.

But when you've got two guys 50 yards up with a clear line of sight trying to sprint (and I use sprint loosely with these two gapers) and yelling like they're the Duke Boys being chased by Boss Hogg as if to get out of their way, then I'm going to rant.

I may be a bit (well actually) of an ass on this website, but I don't go out of my way to try and get trails closed to cyclists or go out of my way to pi$$ off other cyclists and trail users.

Your Best Friend
    I agree with the idea of posting the message here. Why not? Now I have a heads up. Usually I give [email protected] the benefit of the doubt but now I know....If I see/hear someone yelling "bike" while barrelling down the trail I'll be ready...They will feel pain.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe
    I agree with the idea of posting the message here. Why not? Now I have a heads up. Usually I give [email protected] the benefit of the doubt but now I know....If I see/hear someone yelling "bike" while barrelling down the trail I'll be ready...They will feel pain.
    Well the two I encountered weren't yelling 'bike' like they were to lone pine. They were just yelling. I think it's one thing to yell 'bike' if you come up behind someone with an I-Pod moving slowly and you want to get around them it's another to well....

And you know, it wasn't even the trail courtesy thing that irked me. It was cutting the switchbacks up there. All things considered, a fair portion of those trails are fairly wide and if you're cautious enough two people can pass without incident. To do so as to pass around two older guys out riding after work and leaving a couple of nice tire marks through that soft dirt visible to all was just dumb. I mean they cut the switchback by 10 feet. How much time and flow did they think they were going to save and now there's a nice couple of tire divits left to pi$$ more people off at mountainbikers?

This wierd entitlement I'm seeing and hearing more and more frequently from those who own a big bike while on existing, well established and busy trails isn't going to do us any good. At the very least ride it during a weekday while everyone is at work and there's not a lot of traffic. No one I ride with heads up to the Crest at 11am on a weekend expecting a ripping run out Mill D, that's just dumb. We head up during off hours when there are maybe only a handful of other trail riders but realize we're probably going to have to stop and pull over at some point and if we're REALLY lucky, we'll get in a clean ride.

Anyway... so much for common sense. I could tell from some of the responses here, that have since been deleted, that some people don't agree with this concept and have that entitlement complex.

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfart
    Oh, violence, that good! That will reeeallyy help our image. People already hate us spandex wearing d0uchebags enough as it is.
    I actually think other user groups would greatly appreciate the fact that we would try to regulate within our own group and keep trails safe for all user groups. Some pain for these idiots would send a pretty obvious message that bombing downhills and running people off trail is something the greater mountain bike community does not support.
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

Waiting for Godot
    I get that 'freeriding' is all the rage with those just getting into the sport of mountain biking and can I definitely see its appeal.

However, when you're bombing down a busy trail like Great Western and Big Water on the first evening the upper Millcreek Canyon is open for bike business and littered with people both on bikes and hiking all you're doing is pissing everyone off.

It's one thing to bomb down a trail, yet yield to those climbing and walking or at least try to. It's another thing to NOT yield to anyone climbing, yelling as if to tell them to get out of your way and lastly-just purely f#cking retarded to cut switchbacks-especially on those trails where bike access is already limited.

So I'd like to take the time to thank the two idiots, or as my female riding partner you ran into refered to as 'the f#cking a$$holes, while we were climbing up Great Western Friday evening for making complete a$$es of yourselves and mountainbikers in general. And also thank you two f#cking a$$holes for cutting a switchback right in front of a group of people who were more than pissed off at that act.

so both the offending riders and you were riding on a non-mountain bike trail day(july 3rd)?

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by OilcanRacer
    so both the offending riders and you were riding on a non-mountain bike trail day(july 3rd)?
    accordng to my calendar, Friday was July 2nd.

Waiting for Godot
    Quote Originally Posted by catch22
    accordng to my calendar, Friday was July 2nd.
    of course it was. i saw that the gate was open on july 3rd, the same day that the sign says it will open. did not know that you got up there a whole day earlier.

my bad, you are absolved of all sins my son.....

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaragay
    I wouldn't do it. Assaulting someone is ILLEGAL and could get you arrested. Not to mention how much of an a$$ you would feel like sitting in JAIL.
    Ha, noone said anything about an assault or anything. An 'accidental' bump would probably be plenty to send an out of control high speed rider flying. An then it's their fault that they didn't give enough time to yield.

dedicated beater
    May 2009
    Well the two I encountered weren't yelling 'bike' like they were to lone pine. They were just yelling. I think it's one thing to yell 'bike' if you come up behind someone with an I-Pod moving slowly and you want to get around them it's another to well....

And you know, it wasn't even the trail courtesy thing that irked me. It was cutting the switchbacks up there. All things considered, a fair portion of those trails are fairly wide and if you're cautious enough two people can pass without incident. To do so as to pass around two older guys out riding after work and leaving a couple of nice tire marks through that soft dirt visible to all was just dumb. I mean they cut the switchback by 10 feet. How much time and flow did they think they were going to save and now there's a nice couple of tire divits left to pi$$ more people off at mountainbikers?

This wierd entitlement I'm seeing and hearing more and more frequently from those who own a big bike while on existing, well established and busy trails isn't going to do us any good. At the very least ride it during a weekday while everyone is at work and there's not a lot of traffic. No one I ride with heads up to the Crest at 11am on a weekend expecting a ripping run out Mill D, that's just dumb. We head up during off hours when there are maybe only a handful of other trail riders but realize we're probably going to have to stop and pull over at some point and if we're REALLY lucky, we'll get in a clean ride.

Anyway... so much for common sense. I could tell from some of the responses here, that have since been deleted, that some people don't agree with this concept and have that entitlement complex.
    I'll second that.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by OilcanRacer
    of course it was. i saw that the gate was open on july 3rd, the same day that the sign says it will open. did not know that you got up there a whole day earlier.

my bad, you are absolved of all sins my son.....
    Fairly certain the gate was actually open on Thursday (non-bike). Friday afternoon both upper lots were almost full of cars.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaragay
    If you intentionally push, hit, or obstruct a rider, going up or down, with the intent to cause harm that is ASSAULT. That is a serious offense and you can go to JAIL for a long time. Don't do it, it's not worth it!
    I personally would have no problem knocking you down and doing whatever I could to keep you or your bike from riding again if you pull that same BS you did Friday evening. Whether you were the guy in the front dressed in black on the black bike with a black skate lid or the out of control gaper sheep behind him on the orange bike who was lucky I didn't catch what was going on until you were almost past and I just caught a hydration pack. The way I saw things, as did everyone else who commented to us afterwards, you two were attempting to cause harm to others and actually causing harm to the trail by cutting the switchbacks.

I can tell you know you were in the wrong as you've spent all day here creating 3 or 4 different Profiles that keep getting deleted.

I'm horrible at remembering names, but I can recognize a face or a bike anywhere.

Happy Trails.

Your Best Friend
    I am glad that somehow I justified a second persona. If you do something to ruin my experience and that of others while doing something that can cause serious bodily harm, I will take you out. Just a promise. Have fun riding, don't be stupid. Keep in mind that for me to spend a night in jail, you'll have to prove that you didn't just run into me at high speed.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe
    I am glad that somehow I justified a second persona.
    I was feeling rather special this morning until I saw your better half and what I'm guessing is an attempt at a jab towards pedalfaraway although I don't see how/why he was dragged into the debate. Then I realized I was not a unique and beautiful snowflake. Oh well.

Activists often cite that if they don't get negative responses to their cause/message then they're not being effective.

I'm feeling rather effective at having not only one (who I'm guessing was deleted earlier) but two second persona's now.

Unfortunately besides not wanting to have someone run into me or others while riding and not having trail closures, I really have no e-cause here and have achieved nothing more than a drained laptop battery.

But then again I can always ramp things up and really shoot for 3 second personas. After so many years e-here I've come to the realization that it's really not that hard (that's what she said) to pull these people out. Thus the 'Keep On Sucking.' It's like shooting shooting fish in a shotglass with some.

I guess the good that will come about with all of this is that while he sits around all day and spends time creating new profiles and email accounts he won't be out on the trails chooching my or anyone elses line.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 07-05-2010 at 07:15 PM.

ride more.
    Nov 2004

I agree with ^^^ 100%. The entitlement attitude really irks me. A few weeks ago, I was out working on the Draper DH, a legitimate place to ride big bikes fast, and was improving the landing on one of the jumps with a couple of other guys. We had a bunch of logs in the trail above where we were working to warn people that work was being done on the trail. Of course, entitlement assclown, in his full race 'uniform', with his other racekit jacktard trailing him with a GoPro filming all his gnar moves, got pissed. Pissed that there were logs in the trail, pissed that we messed up his run, his flow, whatever. Needless to say, a less than friendly conversation followed, with racerboy riding off and one of his other friends staying back apologizing for racerboy being such a dildo.

It is that kind of crap that gives all mountain bikers a bad name, but especially DH guys. Grow up and appreciate the trails you have to ride. Don't abuse the privilege...

/end rant/

/cue creation of pseudo drboudreaux screen name/

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    going to chime in here too - slcrockymountainrider might have a hard time convincing us he's for real, with all the humdinger stuff and silly pics. But when he starts a serious post about a real subject, he's spot on. I think even slcRMR might admit, he's sort of like the boy who cried wolf ... its a bit hard to take him at his word. But this is one time when I think we can.

Entitlement is a great description of the problem. People have confused the Crest ( and mountain biking in general ) with a ride a Lagoon. They treat it as such, something put there for their entertainment. Just like other entertainment, they paid for it, either through their bike, a shuttle, or even their effort to climb to the top ( doubtful, but for the sake of argument, we'll throw it in there). Having "paid" for it, they feel entitled to it.

Its no wonder hikers and runners will hardly respond to a friendly hello any more ...

I really think the important thing to get from this discussion is not all the violence and anger, but the reality that stupid behavior and poor trail etiquette will MOST DEFINITELY result in trail closures and restrictions. ( and possibly a punch in the face from slcRMR )

Just to dilute my argument, I'll throw out few more pet peeves:

1) full armor and face helmets on trails like the crest...duh...its not a downhill run. ( oh, yeah, i'm going to session the spine ... its sick! ) If you're going so fast that you need armor and a full face helmet, then you're going too fast for the trail to be safe to other users. ( I suppose some exceptions can be made for overly cautious folk that just don't want to get hurt and wear armor because they just aren't that good at mountain biking - I'm cool with that - not trying to be a snob about it )

2) stupid crappy sounding radio attached to my camelback blaring distorted music to everyone i ride by.....wtf?...riding with an ipod wasn't annoying enough to other trail users? You can't get away from your technology and music for a few hours in the mountains, and you want to share it with everyone else too? get a life, and find a new sport where you can listen to your music in private. god forbid you get away from your ipod for a few hours a day...thanks for sharing.

Talentless Hack

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by slcpunk
    1) full armor and face helmets on trails like the crest...duh...its not a downhill run. ( oh, yeah, i'm going to session the spine ... its sick! ) If you're going so fast that you need armor and a full face helmet, then you're going too fast for the trail to be safe to other users. ( I suppose some exceptions can be made for overly cautious folk that just don't want to get hurt and wear armor because they just aren't that good at mountain biking - I'm cool with that - not trying to be a snob about it )
    Agreed. The s*%tshow that is the Crest is a three ring amateur circus, especially on a Saturday morning. If you wear armor and a full face helmet to ride Mill Ck and the Crest you are a do*che. For that matter East Canyon isn't a downhill course either. If you really want to ride Mill Ck full out do it when the gates are closed, man up and ride the 4.5 miles of pavement up.

Unfortunatly most if not all contributers to this forum already follow trail etiquette so this is a mostly useless rant. We need to somehow get these rules across to the general riding public who are completly clueless. How we comunicate to the clueless and stupid is beyond me.
    Sierra Club Sucks

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    going to chime in here too - slcrockymountainrider might have a hard time convincing us he's for real, with all the humdinger stuff and silly pics. But when he starts a serious post about a real subject, he's spot on. I think even slcRMR might admit, he's sort of like the boy who cried wolf ... its a bit hard to take him at his word. But this is one time when I think we can.

Entitlement is a great description of the problem. People have confused the Crest ( and mountain biking in general ) with a ride a Lagoon. They treat it as such, something put there for their entertainment. Just like other entertainment, they paid for it, either through their bike, a shuttle, or even their effort to climb to the top ( doubtful, but for the sake of argument, we'll throw it in there). Having "paid" for it, they feel entitled to it.

Its no wonder hikers and runners will hardly respond to a friendly hello any more .
    One thing that was probably never made clear regarding the Humdinger, or if it was it's since been lost and glanced over, but here it goes:

1. The Humdinger is an actual system of legal trails I/we put together early last year. Over the course of last summer we came to claim 5 different versions all starting in the same place but with different happy endings. Since it's a number of different named trails all strung together we had to come up with a name to reference the entire thing by. One afternoon mr.welcorn and I were having a blast riding it and the name 'Humdinger' popped in my head. Another version we dubbed 14 Miles of Bliss. After shutteling it literally all summer we came up with the idea that holding some sort of competition on it would be fun as we'd all love to race Downieville or Ashland, so why not create our own Downieville right here but run it like the SSWC with odd entry process, etc...?

2. The reason for the creation of the Humdinger was in response to how crowded The Crest can and does get, particularly on the weekends. Those of us responsible for it (myself, Bortis Yelltzin, mr.welcorn and Chumley) actually enjoy DH, but also enjoy keeping trails open to mountain bikers and not upsetting other trail users. One of our favorite rides is simply The Crest out Mill D as that descent is just epic. With the creation of the Humdinger we're able to get that 'rush' so to speak, but for miles and miles more, minus the epic scenery and notoriety of The Crest. And as a bonus, it's rare to ever run into more than a couple of people on any given ride. In fact, I'd say the majority of our decents were clean runs all the way to the bottom: roughly 12-14 miles of down.

Ok, that was actually two things...

Anyway, it's now completely dry but we need to get up there and figure out what to do with one lone and very large felled tree in the way. Before we unleash it to the masses we need to figure out what to do with it: chainsaw it or build it up, as we're not huge fans of cyclocross dismounts on loose scree right in the line of flow.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 07-06-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by drboudreaux
    I agree with ^^^ 100%. The entitlement attitude really irks me. A few weeks ago, I was out working on the Draper DH, a legitimate place to ride big bikes fast, and was improving the landing on one of the jumps with a couple of other guys. We had a bunch of logs in the trail above where we were working to warn people that work was being done on the trail. Of course, entitlement assclown, in his full race 'uniform', with his other racekit jacktard trailing him with a GoPro filming all his gnar moves, got pissed. Pissed that there were logs in the trail, pissed that we messed up his run, his flow, whatever. Needless to say, a less than friendly conversation followed, with racerboy riding off and one of his other friends staying back apologizing for racerboy being such a dildo.

It is that kind of crap that gives all mountain bikers a bad name, but especially DH guys. Grow up and appreciate the trails you have to ride. Don't abuse the privilege...

/end rant/

/cue creation of pseudo drboudreaux screen name/
    It does go both ways as I've been chooched twice this year up and around Spiro and Mid Mountain by XC racer guys out training as a group. Apparently as a solo rider climbing it's my responsibility to move over for the descending group when encountering some race team . Granted some trails undulate and there's a bit of a gray area as to who's actually climbing so I have no problem moving over as one rider to let 5-6 guys past.

Anyhoo...

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I simply give the right-a-way to whomever I encounter, whether I'm climbing or descending. By doing this I usually feel pretty darn good about myself being the one that gives in.
    When i encounter a hiker I almost always stop and say hi, how's it going...have a nice day. I smile and ride away.

It's not hard, doesn't screw my flow up, and in the end I know I was a nice person and kept up a positive image for us mtb'ers.

I find it hard that anyone can honestly feel comfortable flying down hill on the trails around here. I simply can't remember the last time I had a clean run anywhere, whether I ran into hikers or other mtb'ers. It can be frustrating, but I always remember that mtb'ers are the last in line for the right-a-way, that is the law, so respect it and you shall receive respect in return.
    www.quinnphoto.smugmug.com
    07 S-Works Enduro SL - Sold
    08 Epic Marathon - Sold
    2012 Stumpy EVO 29er frame up build

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    One thing that was probably never made clear regarding the Humdinger, or if it was it's since been lost and glanced over, but here it goes:

1. The Humdinger is an actual system of legal trails I/we put together early last year. Over the course of last summer we came to claim 5 different versions all starting in the same place but with different happy endings. Since it's a number of different named trails all strung together we had to come up with a name to reference the entire thing by. One afternoon mr.welcorn and I were having a blast riding it and the name 'Humdinger' popped in my head. Another version we dubbed 14 Miles of Bliss. After shutteling it literally all summer we came up with the idea that holding some sort of competition on it would be fun as we'd all love to race Downieville or Ashland, so why not create our own Downieville right here but run it like the SSWC with odd entry process, etc...?

2. The reason for the creation of the Humdinger was in response to how crowded The Crest can and does get, particularly on the weekends. Those of us responsible for it (myself, Bortis Yelltzin, mr.welcorn and Chumley) actually enjoy DH, but also enjoy keeping trails open to mountain bikers and not upsetting other trail users. One of our favorite rides is simply The Crest out Mill D as that descent is just epic. With the creation of the Humdinger we're able to get that 'rush' so to speak, but for miles and miles more, minus the epic scenery and notoriety of The Crest. And as a bonus, it's rare to ever run into more than a couple of people on any given ride. In fact, I'd say the majority of our decents were clean runs all the way to the bottom: roughly 12-14 miles of down.

Ok, that was actually two things...

Anyway, it's now completely dry but we need to get up there and figure out what to do with one lone and very large felled tree in the way. Before we unleash it to the masses we need to figure out what to do with it: chainsaw it or build it up, as we're not huge fans of cyclocross dismounts on loose scree right in the line of flow.
    fair enough, i didn't mean to imply the humdinger was a figment of your imagination, only that the humor and tone in the posts about the humdinger might give people the idea that you were something less than fully serious ( or perhaps only 13 years old, and still living with Mom or something...I could continue in this direction, but its not like I'm applying for entrance to the race (crap, missed it!) or anything...so I'll keep it clean for now) Anyway, all that potty humor, funny pictures, making fun of over weight people, etc, might cause other readers to react to your posts differently - specifically, they might not give you much credit in the "serious post" department ... personally I've followed the humdinger post with some interest, laughed at a number of things you've posted, and have to admit to spending time trying to guess the exact trails the humdinger comprises. All sad and true confessions...I really should get a life. I have also decided that you must be at least 15, so I usually take you at your word.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bquinn
    I simply give the right-a-way to whomever I encounter, whether I'm climbing or descending. By doing this I usually feel pretty darn good about myself being the one that gives in.
    When i encounter a hiker I almost always stop and say hi, how's it going...have a nice day. I smile and ride away.

It's not hard, doesn't screw my flow up, and in the end I know I was a nice person and kept up a positive image for us mtb'ers.

I find it hard that anyone can honestly feel comfortable flying down hill on the trails around here. I simply can't remember the last time I had a clean run anywhere, whether I ran into hikers or other mtb'ers. It can be frustrating, but I always remember that mtb'ers are the last in line for the right-a-way, that is the law, so respect it and you shall receive respect in return.
    I can't claim quite such saintly behavior, but do try to hold myself to similar standards. I do sort of hope that other bikers will get out of the way when they are descending - otherwise, sounds about right. I have definitely been guilty of going too fast for the conditions...but do try to avoid making that mistake all the time.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    fair enough, i didn't mean to imply the humdinger was a figment of your imagination, only that the humor and tone in the posts about the humdinger might give people the idea that you were something less than fully serious ( or perhaps only 13 years old, and still living with Mom or something...I could continue in this direction, but its not like I'm applying for entrance to the race (crap, missed it!) or anything...so I'll keep it clean for now) Anyway, all that potty humor, funny pictures, making fun of over weight people, etc, might cause other readers to react to your posts differently - specifically, they might not give you much credit in the "serious post" department ... personally I've followed the humdinger post with some interest, laughed at a number of things you've posted, and have to admit to spending time trying to guess the exact trails the humdinger comprises. All sad and true confessions...I really should get a life. I have also decided that you must be at least 15, so I usually take you at your word.
    Well there is that slim chance that someone will go duh! or perhaps have even done something similar in the past although we must have shuttled it 20+ times last season and only once saw people on the upper sections and they were climbing-those people would have been Pro crushers Kathy and McChris Sherwin along with a straggler climbing uphill as fast as we were going down. I've heard that others due a similar shuttle and have actually held some rogue races on some trails further to the East which may or may not be 100% legit. My guess is that their version ends similarly to ours.

I mean who wants to spend $60 on a USA Cycling License?

And I'm actually a 14 year girl, so I hope that either A. gets you really excited. B. Doesn't disappoint too much.

Members who have read this thread: 0