New trail building in Park City Area??- Mtbr.com

Jun 2004

New trail building in Park City Area??

I rode the mid-mountain trail this weekend and found two new trails at the northern end of it (just before the route turns down a ski slope and the single track ends). I followed one trail at about the same contour as the mid-mountain trail for a mile or so- it was nicely graded for a time but then became very loose and seemed that it was still being built. The trail had sweet exposure in places and some fun moves with a little air. I also found another trail that paralleled the ski slope at a slightly higher elevation although it terminated after about a half mile.

Does anyone have any additional info on these trails or who is building them?

Jan 2004

which?

Quote Originally Posted by neabe
    I rode the mid-mountain trail this weekend and found two new trails at the northern end of it (just before the route turns down a ski slope and the single track ends). I followed one trail at about the same contour as the mid-mountain trail for a mile or so- it was nicely graded for a time but then became very loose and seemed that it was still being built. The trail had sweet exposure in places and some fun moves with a little air. I also found another trail that paralleled the ski slope at a slightly higher elevation although it terminated after about a half mile.

Does anyone have any additional info on these trails or who is building them?
    which ski resort? Park City, Canyons, or Deer Valley. ... it is the ski resort "allowing" MTF, or themselves doing it, the trail building .... call up Mountain Trails or the specific ski resort and they will tell you ....