New singletrack to Gold Bar Rim?- Mtbr.com
    Isisrider

New singletrack to Gold Bar Rim?

We are heading to Moab this weekend and a friend heard that there was a new singletrack from the Gemeni Bridges turn off up to Gold Bar Rim. Anybody have any information on this?
    The double track really isn't that bad from this point on up, I wish it was singletrack from the parking lot.
    Thanks.
    Isisrider

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Go hit up www.moabworld.com with this question... they have a forum and you won't get any better insider info. I am sure that there are many on MTBR that can answer your question, but I like to send traffic to Rich's site.

JMH

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet
    We are heading to Moab this weekend and a friend heard that there was a new singletrack from the Gemeni Bridges turn off up to Gold Bar Rim. Anybody have any information on this?
    The double track really isn't that bad from this point on up, I wish it was singletrack from the parking lot.
    Thanks.

Time to go farther
    Aug 2004

Yep

There is some although from what I hear it's always been there, just not official. Check out the pace notes for the Rim Ride that's taking place on 3/24 and you should find it. I rode it as part of a preride last weekend.
    On-One Lurcher SS
    Speedway Cycles Fatback Ti SS
    1984 Trek 560
    http://slipangles.blogspot.com/ - It's supposed to be fun

Members who have read this thread: 0