Mueller Park- Mtbr.com

Thread: Mueller Park

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Mueller Park

Anyone ridden Mueller Park? I would like to ride it Friday if possible....

mtbr member
    After Monday's storm, it's probaby a total muckfest above Big Rock.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I don't have plans for Mueller Park on Friday, but a group of us are hitting the Crest Trail around 3pm if you're interested.

If so meet at the Mill D trail head prior to 3pm. We'll be loading bikes into the Red Dragon and heading out at 3pm sharp! Be certain to wave a scarf around in the air so we know who you are.

As always, we'll be doing matching jerseys again as that seemed to be a big hit last year. Theme is Easter, so wear your best baby blue's and yellows.

I should have a new Molly Hatchet mix tape ready by then. And Peeps for everyone!

It's gonna be a blast!

Chumley for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    I don't have plans for Mueller Park on Friday, but a group of us are hitting the Crest Trail around 3pm if you're interested.

If so meet at the Mill D trail head prior to 3pm. We'll be loading bikes into the Red Dragon and heading out at 3pm sharp! Be certain to wave a scarf around in the air so we know who you are.

As always, we'll be doing matching jerseys again as that seemed to be a big hit last year. Theme is Easter, so wear your best baby blue's and yellows.

I should have a new Molly Hatchet mix tape ready by then. And Peeps for everyone!

It's gonna be a blast!
    Did you get a key to the gate from GO-RIDE ? The pixie bike is tuned and ready...see you then. You bringing razzleberry pie?

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

It's gonna be a blast!
    I threw all of my pastel colored jerseys out last year.... Bummer! I would like to ride the crest and drop a few of the cornices... Wait are we talking snowmobiles or MTB????

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    The pixie bike is tuned and ready...see you then. You bringing razzleberry pie?
    No, I'm bringing a gheyass TwentyMcNiner hardtail because I'm getting serious with my riding this year.

Maybe you should consider doing the same???

This is serious stuff.

Seriously.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by jon.moab
    I threw all of my pastel colored jerseys out last year.... Bummer! I would like to ride the crest and drop a few of the cornices... Wait are we talking snowmobiles or MTB????
    Well it's either cornices on the Crest or hoards of dizzy hikers in Mueller. Kind of a wash IMO.
    At least the cornices don't give you lectures even after coming to a complete stop 30 yards ahead of them and pulling over to the side so they can pass.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Well it's either cornices on the Crest or hoards of dizzy hikers in Mueller. Kind of a wash IMO.
    At least the cornices don't give you lectures even after coming to a complete stop 30 yards ahead of them and pulling over to the side so they can pass.
    Reason #1 to ride in the morning and not after work!

Members who have read this thread: 0