MPS aLPS and Porcupine- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

MPS aLPS and Porcupine

does any one know how the singletrack above porcupine is? I am heading out there this weekend and wanted to know if those trails still had any snow and how far up the trail is rideable.

aka baycat
    Just booked a shuttle for Monday and Coyote said open up to Kokopelli today. Or at least they are dropping off there.

Had grandeurs of an early AM and afternoon run but we will see how the legs are after one run down. Only ridden Porc from UPS.

I'd rather be biking...
    Just road kokopelli down to porcupine today. Good times and ups-lps was super nice. koko had a couple short wet spots but nothing serious

aka baycat
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbster15
    Just road kokopelli down to porcupine today. Good times and ups-lps was super nice. koko had a couple short wet spots but nothing serious
    Never ridden Kokopelli or UPS is it easy to route find from Kokopelli all the way down to Porcupine singletrack? Got the 40 Lat map just in case.

Biking Like Crazy!
    Thanks for the report shlb15. Me and a buddy are going down there from Washington Sunday thru Friday next week and should be doing that same shuttle Monday. Might hook up with you Baycat. If not, it's really easy to find UPS etc from the top.

Ride and Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by baycat
    Never ridden Kokopelli or UPS is it easy to route find from Kokopelli all the way down to Porcupine singletrack? Got the 40 Lat map just in case.
    Yes, it is well marked now.

beater
    Sweet; what I hoped to hear. I'm headed down the week after next. Let's hope it stays that way. We've had snow come and go a few times on our trails here in MT over the last few weeks.

Members who have read this thread: 0