Monday 4/16 Ride?- Mtbr.com
    Rocks Rock

Monday 4/16 Ride?

Anyone riding near Draper or Lehi tonight about 6:15 or 6:30? I'm working at IMFT this week and want to get out for an hour and a half or two. I don't ming riding alone, but it's safer and sometimes funner to ride with someone. I've been just doing an out and back on the Draper section of the BST.
    Thanx
    Am I being kind?

Rocks Rock

Corner Canyon

Jason at work suggested I try riding in CC and told me the trail head was by the two cranes at the new Temple site. Drove right to it no problem. Road up the single track to the saddle. Took some dirt roads around a knoll where I ran in to a fella that showed me some great trails down the canyon. It was so fun Monday I did it again today.
    Am I being kind?

Rocks Rock

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Ayone?

Anyone else on this forum ride around Draper or Lehi?
    Am I being kind?

Ridin in UT
    Hi there - Monday was our rest day after a gonzo ride on Sunday.. otherwise I probably would've seen you up there. My wife and I live up on top of the hill and we ride almost every day up in that area. There is a nice network of trails besides the BST that is very fun! Some at the top, some at the bottom and some in the middle

give me a PM to ride sometime if you'd like. The next couple of days look questionable at best but when it stops storming I'm up for it.

ride on! Ian

sugoi chairinko

Count me in.

I was up there yesterday (Tues.) as well. Sweet singletrack. I stopped riding there a few years back when all the development began to take out the trails, and I was shocked at how many trails have been rebuilt! It was killer!

As a side note, there is going to be a trail building seminar in Draper on Sat. Apr. 28 at 8:00 am at the city hall. I am to understand that it is an IMBA trail builder certification seminar. Someone who knows more than me may want to correct me if I am wrong, but regardless, it would be a great use of time. (I'd go but I'll be in Moab, sorry).

Rocks Rock

Back to Boise

I didn't ride tonight and I'm going back home tomorrow. Thanx for chiming in. I'll look you up when I get back in a month or two.
    Am I being kind?

Members who have read this thread: 0