Mods @ the top of Clark's...- Mtbr.com
    gunslinger

Mods @ the top of Clark's...

They did a pretty decent job of moding the last bit of Clark's. Anyone have any idea how much it adds to or shortens the climb? About 6s???

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I think it ads slightly but just from feel. I am in way better shape this year and my best time is slightly higher than before so I am hoping that is the reason

gunslinger
    I just got home from riding it then looked @ it on Google Earth. I've (hopefully) attached a VERY rough sketch of where I think it goes. I like the change, it adds a bit more "sonofa" to the climb. I used to rejoice once thru the upper gate and out of the bush, now I know I've got just one more uphill section and I'm home.

Will likely be up there again early tomorrow am for a quick climb w/ the lights on. I have to be home by 6:45 am.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mods @ the top of Clark's...-top-clarks-es-6-4-10.jpg  

gunslinger
    Quote Originally Posted by tws_andrew
    I think it ads slightly but just from feel. I am in way better shape this year and my best time is slightly higher than before so I am hoping that is the reason
    What's your time and where do you start timing from?

Members who have read this thread: 0