Moab Trip April 20th - 26th. . . Any Joiners?- Mtbr.com

Aug 2006

Moab Trip April 20th - 26th. . . Any Joiners?

The thread title pretty much sums it up.

I'm planning on going from Reno to Moab on April 20th - probably leaving at night and riding the classic Moab routes. I might even head into Western Colorado, who knows?

I'm also planning on doing some bouldering in the area.

Anyone interested? I'm probably camping, maybe getting a hotel room one or two nights to clean up. This will definately be a mellow trip, not a big production, unless a bunch of people join.

I'll probably ride twice a day if I'm in shape, but it's my first time to the area, so I don't know my way around.

I'm a decent intermediate rider. I ride around Tahoe probably 3 days a week in the summer. I average about 2 - 2.5 hours a ride.

-Ben

Gravity Tester
    I'm looking for someone to ride Porcupine rim with that week. Probably use the morning Poison Spider Shop shuttle. I'll do it solo, but it's always more fun with others. I've riden the trail a few times prior to this and am also a intermediate rider but don't wanna rush through it. Photos and small sessions are part of the experience. PM me if you'd like a riding partner and my schedule is pretty flexible right now.

EDR
    I'd love to but...

Me and some buddies have hooked up in Moab the last weekend in April the last few years. This year however, I want to ride from the La Sals(sp?) - as much as The Whole Enchilada as possible......so we are going later. The Moab bug is biting hard right now though.

mtbr member
    I am good for afternoon rides around 5 pm.
    It's not an adventure until someone BLEEDS!

Members who have read this thread: 0