Moab trail crew events in March- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Moab trail crew events in March

Contact me with any questions, or to schedule additional dates. Thanks -Clif

p.s. For those willing to travel here to volunteer, I'd be happy to ride with you on the preceding or following day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moab trail crew events in March-2010-03-rwr-trail-crew.jpg  

Desert Seeker
    Do you need a headcount or just show up before 10:00 AM? I assume that is still not ride-able there; is that correct?

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    glesoine- You're right, Sovereign and most other trails have lingering snow, but probably will be clear next week. You can still bring a bike to Moab and ride Slickrock and a few others now. There's a change of precipitation this Thursday or Friday, but it'll probably be rain, and might help melt.

Head counts are not necessary, but helpful, especially if you have food preferences. Also, if you're coming into town from the north, we could arrange a trailhead meeting around 10:30.

So keep me posted on your travels, and I can update you on conditions. Thanks -Clif

Members who have read this thread: 0