Moab shuttles?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Moab shuttles?

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Moab shuttles?

I'm going to be in Moab for a few days during April and was just wondering if any shops had a shuttle group for some DH riding. I'll be in New Mexico for most of my trip, so riding there isn't a problem, but my family wants to end the last few days in Moab. So it would be great if there were shuttles so I have a good excuse to ignore them and bring my bike.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

Thread Terrorist
    At first, there was RoadRunner Shuttles. But to keep them in competition and from getting too fat, Coyote Shuttles soon showed up. You'd see these two chase each other around, Road Runner would never be caught. Then, one day, another company entered the area to give Coyote a helping hand at catching Roadrunner. It is called Acme. And so the legend goes on about Road Runner, Coyote and Acme.

Seriously, the three main shuttles are:

Roadrunner
    Coyote
    Acme

A few shops do it too:
    Poison Spider
    others?

As for the winter months, Coyote is a bit hard to get a hold of.

You can find information for all three shuttles at any given brochure stand in Moab. Call them when you get there.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure
    At first, there was RoadRunner Shuttles. But to keep them in competition and from getting too fat, Coyote Shuttles soon showed up. You'd see these two chase each other around, Road Runner would never be caught. Then, one day, another company entered the area to give Coyote a helping hand at catching Roadrunner. It is called Acme. And so the legend goes on about Road Runner, Coyote and Acme.

Seriously, the three main shuttles are:

Roadrunner
    Coyote
    Acme
    That's one of the best thing's I've ever heard. Are the famous trails like Porcupine Rim, or any other trails that fast or technical? While slower trails are fun I'm not going to have a bike worthy of any climbing, so the steeper down the trail points the better. It would be super nice to know some of the more challenging downhills so I can make sure to hit them up. Thanks for all the help guys.

Members who have read this thread: 0