in Moab now (xmas) for week - email if want to ride- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006

in Moab now (xmas) for week - email if want to ride

visiting Moab this week, first time ever, 12/2307 ~ 1/2/08 or so - rode Slickrock Trail twice - very nice, no snow to speak of as far as riding concerns - if you're interested in riding, or sharing a tour, email me. I'm looking to ride with someone of similar abilities, so for example, my first ever ride on Slickrock Trail, including the Practice Loop, took me about 2 hr 20 minutes -- nothing extremely technical that I found; I did have to get off and walk up a few of the very steep slopes. Really nice. Yesterday I rode it again, taking a lot more time to explore with safety breaks, etc. Spiritual! I'm used to SW NH roots, granite, snow, etc. Was amazing to have my tires grip!

Today, Christmas, there's about a half inch of snow in town & Magpie Tours recommended Amasa Back so will try that. Like I said, I'm looking for a good tour, and would even like to split the cost of a guided one.

[email protected]

mtbr member
    Nov 2008

magpie tours

Have you used magpie tours ? I am thinking us making a tour with them and would appreciate any feedback,,
    thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0