Moab Mar 28 - Apr 3, anybody there?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Moab Mar 28 - Apr 3, anybody there?

My husband and I are going for Easter Jeep Safari. I would like to do some long and semi-technical rides and am looking for somebody/people to ride with. My hubby and I will be doing some short-ish and easy-ish rides together, but I'd like to do Slickrock, Porcupine Rim, and maybe another trail or two and he's not really up for these.

I have good fitness (long MTB rides pretty regularly and do several XC races each year), and pretty good technical skills (raced the Downieville Classic last summer and prefer XC riding with some technical stuff). Anybody there want to MTB?

Desert Seeker
    I'd be glad to do some longer/more technical rides. I'm here with my family for a couple of months, but my wife does not mountain bike. Good skills, decent fitness. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

mtbr member
    I am going to the Easter Jeep Safari and I'm looking to do some riding at least one day. The day I will be riding will entirely depend on what trails we get scheduled. I am a moderate-intermediate level rider. I am going to rent a bike thru PSB and looking to try out the Blue Buffalo trail.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhain
    The day I will be riding will entirely depend on what trails we get scheduled.
    That's kind of the situation that I'm in also. We haven't registered yet, so don't know what 4x4 runs will be available/we'll be doing.

Members who have read this thread: 0