Moab Living- Mtbr.com

Thread: Moab Living

JPE
    mtbr member
    May 2007

Moab Living

Hey all,

Myself and a buddy have recently become fed up with NY and the way of life here. We worked out jobs in Utah, and are planning to live in moab (we love to ride). I've tried to find info on apartments there, but havent found a ton. We're not looking for anything special, we're gone working for 8 days straight, and then get 6 off. A lot of what I have found is low income run by the govt? If anyone has any help that'd be awesome. Either way we'll end up there in mid september and probably camp until we find a place, which hopefully would be soon after arriving. Thanks everyone!

Bored Carp
    You will probably be best off networking a place to live. Ask the people that hired you if they know of anything, for a start. Things will be pretty busy there till the end of October.

Completely unrelated - If you haven't read any Edward Abbey, now would be a good time to pick up Desert Solitare. Gives you a nice perspective on Moab, and is pretty great writing, to boot.
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

mtbr member

This is your best bet.

It's not an adventure until someone BLEEDS!

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    If you get in a pinch shoot me an PM anytime in Octover, I have some friends (older) who live down there, super cool though and know lots of people and might have some leads. Camping though will be totally cool, definitely nothing wrong with that. Just bring good bags for night time...

JPE
    mtbr member
    May 2007
    Thanks for all the tips guys. Def Helps out.

Members who have read this thread: 0