Mid Mountain 3.30- Mtbr.com
    Fragglepuss The Chaste

Mid Mountain 3.30

Friend of a friend rode Mid Mountain today. According to him it's fairly clear minus a few downed trees and a couple snow patches over towards the Canyons. Other than that, the dirt is nice and tacky.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of this time last year.

Sorry. My bad.

mtbr member
    What the ?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Sarcasm. Joke. Pessimism. What have you...

mtbr member
    I'd laugh if I wasn't crying so hard.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    funny but I dotn think MM was rideable this time last year either, maybe 2007?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Oh, I'm certain there was some unkempt, core 29'er guy out there easily rolling over all the downed pine trees and long, deep snow sections inbetween 'safety' breaks this time last year.

Probably the same genius who rolled past us on the Bobsled two Sunday's ago as we were walking that long, muddy section to keep the rut from getting any deeper. He gave us that akward "Oh, should I walk this section too to keep it from getting any worse??? Oh well my fingers can't reach the brakes so I'll just keep going but give them the old I'd 'I've done that in my past but I'm listening to Phish turned up to 11 on my Ipod so I can't hear the kid on the biggie bike screaming to get past me to get up enough momentum to jump the step up, as I'm skidding down the trail with my seat post raised up into my arse'" look.

Wow, someone's bitter!

Oh, that would be me.

Hate the snow.

Chumley for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider

Hate the snow.
    Yeah ya do. You just have to learn to embrace it.....I was thinking we were going to have an early spring, but now my ski gear is back out in full effect. Oh well.

mtbr member
    Oh, I'm certain there was some unkempt, core 29'er guy out there easily rolling over all the downed pine trees and long, deep snow sections inbetween 'safety' breaks this time last year.
    Sorry, you've confused the MM 3.30 with the MM 4.20.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    Yeah ya do. You just have to learn to embrace it.....I was thinking we were going to have an early spring, but now my ski gear is back out in full effect. Oh well.
    Honestly, I think god hates me. And I need to get laid. I think it would also help to overcome my fear of snow. I've tried Xanex to relax me, but all I do is lose all motor function and fall in stuff anyway and start freaking out without any way to pull myself up and get inside.

I tried offering up $5, a pack of opened and damp Kent cigarettes, a .40oz of any malt liquor, a 'gently used' February 1989 Hustler magazine and a blown shock pump, to this girl I met at the single Smiths on 4th South to go out on a date. Well, I say 'met' but she just bagged my groceries. I don't think there was really any formal introduction other than a faint muttering of 'paper or plastic.' Actually, I don't think she even asked me that and just assumed I was a plastic guy.

She had to work so I walked back home and watched Turner and Hooch on VHS. Apparently I shouldn't put that tape away as my best TV friend, Mr. Weatherman, predicts another week of the White Devil.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProf
    Sorry, you've confused the MM 3.30 with the MM 4.20.
    Ha. Yeah, you're right.

It's all good though.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I'm listening to Phish turned up to 11 on my Ipod so I can't hear the kid on the biggie bike screaming to get past me to get up enough momentum to jump the step up, as I'm skidding down the trail with my seat post raised up into my arse
    I know that guy!

I'm only slightly ashamed to admit that I drove that guy off the small drop at the end of Bobsled last year. I felt pretty good that he knew I was back there pressuring him to go faster, but then felt pretty bad when he stacked it up on the landing . . .

Members who have read this thread: 0