marysvale area trails?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2005

marysvale area trails?

can some of you locals point me to some trails near marysvale, ut. i'll be visiting some family and would like to hit some trails. i will also be near bryce area also. i have ridden and will do thunder mountain on this trip. thanks for any info, gd

NMBP
    Quote Originally Posted by gonediesel
    can some of you locals point me to some trails near marysvale, ut. i'll be visiting some family and would like to hit some trails. i will also be near bryce area also. i have ridden and will do thunder mountain on this trip. thanks for any info, gd
    Red Canyon trails are going to be the nearest. There is also the Fish Lake Shoreline trail, which I know nothing about. You can try here: Red Canyon trails are going to be the nearest. There is also the Fish Lake Shoreline trail, which I know nothing about. You can try here: http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/
    In Marysville the ATV is King, Lord and all mighty Master, don't forget this.

mtbr member
    There's a bunch of high alpine riding in the Tushars. There's a good dirt road that climbs from Marysville or nearby up to the old ski area and access points. Also, you can ride trail to Bullion Falls in Bullion Canyon. Haven't done it but hopefully it isn't overrun by atvs. Crashtest is correct. They are in the majority in them thar parts.

NMBP
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman
    There's a bunch of high alpine riding in the Tushars. There's a good dirt road that climbs from Marysville or nearby up to the old ski area and access points. Also, you can ride trail to Bullion Falls in Bullion Canyon. Haven't done it but hopefully it isn't overrun by atvs. Crashtest is correct. They are in the majority in them thar parts.
    When you ride in the Tushars, are you on singletrack or ATV trails or dirt roads? Some day I need to explore some more over there.

mtbr member

I got rained out when I went there to ride...

in 1998. The remnants of Hurricane Isis I think. We were camped on top looking down on Marysville. Anyway, mostly singletrack I believe. Bromka has a ride in his Utah mtn biking book and I've seen a TR in this forum or passion a while back.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    i thought this thread was going to die. thanks for the replies. we are heading out now. i have a few trails planned and will wing a couple when i get up there. my parents are atv'rs and they have a few trails picked out also. i will have my 11 month old with me on a wee ride carrier and this will be my wifes first ride since prior to pregnancy (20months). wow i can't believe it has been that long since the wife and i have ridden together. well thanks again. gd

Members who have read this thread: 0