Maple Hollow (Draper) DH Status- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Good job! Maple Hollow (Draper) DH Status

Before I get to that, I'm obligated to say that this trail has not been officially opened yet (by Draper City), the signage isn't up, the kiosk isn't placed, and people WILL BE WORKING up there from time to time, and the only 'approved' riders are WAFTA members who are working on the trail. That hasn't stopped anybody though, so there you have it...

It's got a couple puddles, nothing serious. Water is still flowing but is diverted to the sides of the trails. There are some loose rocks on the section of doubletrack you hit to get to it, be careful there. Other than that, it's "good to go".

I humbly ask that if for some reason you should stray into the water, or if you see where the water crossing the trail has been un-diverted and is running down the trail, please stop and try and sort it out so the thing stays dry for you and your fellow riders.

Signs have been ordered and will be up in the near future and it will soon be 'officially' open.

Have fun!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Oh yeah!

Rocker
    I am exited to check it out this year. I rode it last year when it was first open but there wasnt any obstacles exept a little step up thingy.
    What are the future plans for this trail?
    Thanks to all!
    Turn up the METAL and RIDE!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    i'll second the be careful on the loose gravel double track..... crashed crazy hard on it at the end of last year and it was not pretty!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    probably should start a new thread, but I look at MH DH + the corner canyon trails as one ride, so:

what about the corner canyon trails? Clarks, etc? Can you ride up CC to get to the suncrest loop to get to the Maple Hollow trail?

I know its been rainy this week, so I guess I'm interested in snow/longer lasting trail problems. I wouldn't think about it till it dries out again.

thanks

May 2009
    I love this trail so much. Thanks guy! Rode it for the first time today. Can anyone tell me of other downhill trails near Sandy and Draper area. I am new to town and need some stuff.

Members who have read this thread: 0