Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Lower Corner Canyon Road

637 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  pop_martian 
#1 ·
Anybody know if the lower Corner Canyon road is free of snow? In my quest to ride on some actual dirt, it seems since this is south facing the lower portion might be rideable.

#2 ·
pop_martian said:
Anybody know if the lower Corner Canyon road is free of snow? In my quest to ride on some actual dirt, it seems since this is south facing the lower portion might be rideable.
i was curious if anyone cared enough to respond to you, or if you got out yourself....almost warm enough today, has me thinking about a road ride....but is that hideous inversion rearing its ugly head again?

#3 ·
Actually I just got back from a ride there. It isn't too bad actually. The road is pretty sandy which makes it so you don't really leave a rut. I would say 70% of the road is still covered in snow, but very rideable snow. Once you get past where it intersects the BST the snow is very packed and very easy to ride until you start heading east, then it becomes difficult.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.