Lost Pump- Mtbr.com

Thread: Lost Pump

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

Hope Lost Pump

I know the chances of this turning up are infinitesimal, but I lost my Topeak Mini Morph pump on the Shoreline today between Hogle Zoo and Dry Gulch. Find one?

BTW: The shoreline is insanely good right now, give it a go before it's too late.

JMH

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Too funny, I saw a guy with a gold Turner, pick up what looked like a pump on that new section of trail near Red butte garden. Know somebody with a gold Turner?

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbak73
    Too funny, I saw a guy with a gold Turner, pick up what looked like a pump on that new section of trail near Red butte garden. Know somebody with a gold Turner?
    Nope... but I will keep an eye open! Heh.

Actually if it was in the lower switchback section, I didn't ride there. I turned right at the "alternate route" signs (coming from the Zoo) and rode that old trail with all the water bars that goes up into the canyon above Red Butte Gardens. It's in really good shape right now. They graded the bottom so all the fun railroad tie ledge-ups are gone, but that was such a lung-exploder that i don't really miss it much.

Sucks, those pumps are so nice...

JMH

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    ( They graded the bottom so all the fun railroad tie ledge-ups are gone, but that was such a lung-exploder that i don't really miss it much.)
    JMH
    Yeah, now it's a kinder, gentler, lung-exploder.

Members who have read this thread: 0