lost camera snow basin green pond trail- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2004

lost camera snow basin green pond trail

If anyone finds a camera on green pond trail or the 12 access trail. get a hold of me. I really need the sd card in it. the camera may be toast, but I would like to get the pictures off of it and if the camera is still good I would like it too.

boardguru
    Oct 2009
    did this happen at your crash site? I'd go back and look in the bushes there.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    We looked for about 3 - 5 minutes. I think I"ll go back probably tomorrow or on Monday and see if I can find it and spend some more time. It is the most likely place that it got lost. I did an endo and it could have launched. and gone anywhere. Thanks for the advice.

boardguru
    Oct 2009
    No problem. My wife and a couple of friends will be riding there tomorrow,( I can't ride until the end of the month due to Open Heart Surgery, just a minor speed bump of life.) Where about on the trail did you biff it? I'll have them keep an eye open for it. They will be there at 8:45-9:00 to ride the gondola. If you are there look for a woman on a blue Ibis Mojo.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I was coming down the #12 trail to the parking lot. I thik I was 1/2 way down it. Before you reach the wood bridges. Also, when I was riding down on my 1st loop, there was a guy on a 4-wheeler. I thought that they were not allowed, cause I know that a 4-wheeler can destroy a singletrack trail.

boardguru
    Oct 2009
    I'll tell them to keep a look out for it

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Someone turned it into the Lodge on the 5th. So, I guess, I will get to see the pictures and I may still have a camera if the crash did not destroy it.

Members who have read this thread: 0