Looking for riding partners in Virgin- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Looking for riding partners in Virgin

Looking for riding partners in Virgin-jem1.jpg
    Hey all. I fairly new to living in Virgin and am looking for folks to ride with. I'm about a mile and half from the JEM Trail and ride that whole trail system (Cryptobionic, Goosebumps, etc.) as often as I can. I work at home and have a flexible schedule so even on weekdays I can ride just about any time. As it gets warmer (or hot with a capitol F) I'm also looking for night-riding partners.

I've been riding since the early 80's and am 55 years old, so I'm not looking to do jumps and extreme stuff, I'm more into XC oriented rides of 2-3 hours.

Anybody? Please PM me.

Bigfoot.

Your Best Friend
    Look up Monte at Utah Mountain Biking Adventures. He lives in Virgin and is your age and same type of riding.
    I'm a mountain bike guide in southwest Utah

Yeti SB95c
    Jun 2004
    We're camped at Zion River Resort this week and ride everything but slowly. We're doing the Goose today, South Rim - Hidden Canyon. After this we'll be doing Hurricane MTB Festival stuff and leave Monday.

Met a couple yesterday on the Guac who just moved to Touqerville. I think she is teaching a skills class during the bike festival. Their rock skills are pretty good.
    MTB blog for US West trails: http://jimprestonmtb.com. Trail analysis videos, bike and component reviews, other stuff.

mtbr member
    Dang, wish we could have connected sooner. Are you up for a ride tomorrow (Friday)?

mtbr member

Riding Everything

New to Hurricane this past year. Retired, 56 yrs. old and I enjoy riding everything. I will be doing some very early morning night rides when the temps warm up. Also testing out some bikes in the Hurricane MTB Festival this weekend. Looking to ride Guac and Goose. Done both on the hardtail. Just a little slower than the bouncy bikes. Driving the F250 that seats 5 with a 7 bike tailgate pad for those who want to do something other than JEM for the Festival.

Yeti SB95c
    Jun 2004
    We'll be on Goose and Little Creek during the festival. We have the now distinctive dark green Ford Aerostar. We ride slow to savor the trails so you'll pass us. We're on turquoise and yellow Yetis. I think we spend more time BSing with other riders than riding during festivals.

:-)

I'm 64, wife 46.
    MTB blog for US West trails: http://jimprestonmtb.com. Trail analysis videos, bike and component reviews, other stuff.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe View Post
    Look up Monte at Utah Mountain Biking Adventures. He lives in Virgin and is your age and same type of riding.
    I did! We just got back from doing Guacamole. Thank you!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelbender View Post
    New to Hurricane this past year. Retired, 56 yrs. old and I enjoy riding everything. I will be doing some very early morning night rides when the temps warm up. Also testing out some bikes in the Hurricane MTB Festival this weekend. Looking to ride Guac and Goose. Done both on the hardtail. Just a little slower than the bouncy bikes. Driving the F250 that seats 5 with a 7 bike tailgate pad for those who want to do something other than JEM for the Festival.
    Let's connect after the festival. I'll PM you my phone number.