Logan Utah- Mtbr.com

Thread: Logan Utah

Glad to Be Alive

Logan Utah

I am looking for some good hosts

I will be in Logan, Utah...Thursday thru Sunday if any of you guys know some good shuttle trails then PM me (I have the big Bike.....M-3)...
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mmm bacon

logan?

Are you up for USU graduation? I don't know of anything thats big bike worthy up there, just classic trails like jardine juniper, Lava's going off this weekend, if you make it down to SLC I can probably hook you up with some friends. Cheers JK

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by 925hell
    Are you up for USU graduation? I don't know of anything thats big bike worthy up there, just classic trails like jardine juniper, Lava's going off this weekend, if you make it down to SLC I can probably hook you up with some friends. Cheers JK
    just up for some work...when Is graduation??
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Definitely no big bike stuff up there. Riding is mostly pretty paltry compared to Salt Lake.
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    I just found out that I'm oncall this weekend or I'd cruise up to Logan and get ya. Although, I'm still not all that in the loop on the best shuttle trails yet.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by bleu
    Definitely no big bike stuff up there. Riding is mostly pretty paltry compared to Salt Lake.
    how is the snow in Salt lake......is deer creek open for bikes yet

mmm bacon
    Do you mean Deer Valley?, Bobsled, I Street, and the Bountiful B, are open but I think Deer Valley still has snow.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    We are planning a Moose Hollow run here in SLC on Saturday afternoon... bring a bow saw in case there is deadfall...

JMH

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    We are planning a Moose Hollow run here in SLC on Saturday afternoon... bring a bow saw in case there is deadfall...

JMH
    How remote is Moose Hollow? If I can maintain a cell signal for most of the time then I can still get in a trail work day and some riding. I totally forgot that I had to take oncall this week...

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by 925hell
    Do you mean Deer Valley?, Bobsled, I Street, and the Bountiful B, are open but I think Deer Valley still has snow.
    yeah...deer something............so anybody want to do some shuttles on sunday

Glad to Be Alive

JMH

hey let me know for Sunday if you want to ride

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Hmmmm... not likely, I am afraid. It's in a ravine most of the time.

SMT- Can you make it down Sunday? We could do a few Bobsled runs.

JMH

Quote Originally Posted by Err
    How remote is Moose Hollow? If I can maintain a cell signal for most of the time then I can still get in a trail work day and some riding. I totally forgot that I had to take oncall this week...

mtbr member
    There's a cell tower at the top of Moose...you might be all right. I think I've gotten reception on the trail before.

Upper DV is still snowy, lower mountain isn't. I'm betting the race course might be clear (but muddy). The mountain doesn't open for lifts until June, though.
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    There's a cell tower at the top of Moose...you might be all right. I think I've gotten reception on the trail before.

Upper DV is still snowy, lower mountain isn't. I'm betting the race course might be clear (but muddy). The mountain doesn't open for lifts until June, though.
    Well then, I may be in.

Glad to Be Alive

Icould come down to SLC on Sunday from Logan

if any of you guys want to ride then telephone me because my computer is acting up and I need to rebuild it when I get home

Bob
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 05-13-2007 at 11:43 PM.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Whaddya say? Should we organize some Sunday Bobsled shuttles for Bob's Sled? Heh. Bob's Sled.

JMH

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    I have a little work to do in the evening but I'm down for riding in the afternoon. I can haul 6 people w/bikes in my pickup.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Chuky and I would like to get a long ride in the AM...

Could we plan to ride from 3-5pm? That would easily give us time for 3 or 4 runs even if Bobaloo dies pushing up the hill to the start. Or maybe 2-3 runs with lots of playing around and photography. I got a new camera that needs use.

If we had at least 4 people (and we would), Bob as the guest of honor could ride four runs. The other three guys could rotate taking riders up to the top and then driving back down to meet them at the bottom.

I could provide a few cold ones for the finale...

What do you think? Does that sound too boring? I can't imagine getting tired of riding bobsled.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Err
    I have a little work to do in the evening but I'm down for riding in the afternoon. I can haul 6 people w/bikes in my pickup.

The Sentinel

Bleu is completely correct...

The riding in Logan really sucks...it would be best if you just rode in Salt Lake. In fact, EVERYONE should ride in Salt Lake and forget Logan even exists!

Sworn to avenge, condemned to hell

Who's that guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker62
    The riding in Logan really sucks...it would be best if you just rode in Salt Lake. In fact, EVERYONE should ride in Salt Lake and forget Logan even exists!

Heheh...I agree. There's really only one trail in the whole area and that's filled with runners, dogs, and little kids. Best to stay away.

Slow and steady gets you...7th place.

"Hey! Where is everybody going??"

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    I'm down w/that. 3-5 sounds good.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Okay, Bob... 3pm to 5pm. I will give you a call later if you can't get online.

JMH

Glad to Be Alive

Could we plan to ride from 3-5pm? That would easily give us time for 3 or 4 runs even if Bobaloo dies pushing up the hill to the start. Or maybe 2-3 runs with lots of playing around and photography. I got a new camera that needs use.

J
    no I am in shape pushing....just not pedaling.....

anybody up for some morning runs beside the afternoon.....I am up for afternoon runs...I will be down in Salt lake around 9am or 10....the more riding the better

Glad to Be Alive
    so what is the dealio for tomorrow??? and directions

Members who have read this thread: 0