Logan Canyon Trail Conditions- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3

    Logan Canyon Trail Conditions

    Just wanted to let you all know that the high elevation trails in Logan Canyon are amazing right now. Sink Hollow, Stump, Franklin-Traverse-Steam DH are in the best shape of the year, probably because of rain last week. Now is the time to check them out

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by ut29er
    Just wanted to let you all know that the high elevation trails in Logan Canyon are amazing right now. Sink Hollow, Stump, Franklin-Traverse-Steam DH are in the best shape of the year, probably because of rain last week. Now is the time to check them out
    help me out here...i can't find any of those trail names on utahmountainbiking.com ... i've heard there's good riding up there...need more info!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3
    I apologize, I guess I thought only Loganites would pay attention to this post.
    Not sure why the UMB guys (who have an awesome resource) have documented such a small % of the rides up here. I can think of at least a dozen more up here...
    All the trails mentioned in my post are in a local MB guide available at any bike shop in town, and are on the FS travel map. Keep in mind this is the Wasatch-Cache National Forest which = possibility of ATV and horsie people. Also, with the exception of Stump Hollow, riding some 2track is the reality.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by ut29er
    I apologize, I guess I thought only Loganites would pay attention to this post.
    Not sure why the UMB guys (who have an awesome resource) have documented such a small % of the rides up here. I can think of at least a dozen more up here...
    All the trails mentioned in my post are in a local MB guide available at any bike shop in town, and are on the FS travel map. Keep in mind this is the Wasatch-Cache National Forest which = possibility of ATV and horsie people. Also, with the exception of Stump Hollow, riding some 2track is the reality.
    cool. have to get up there and check it out some time. thanks for the info.

  5. #5
    Who's that guy?
    Reputation: Darkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by slcpunk
    help me out here...i can't find any of those trail names on utahmountainbiking.com ... i've heard there's good riding up there...need more info!

    shhhh...

    Let's keep it that way.

    Slow and steady gets you...7th place.


    "Hey! Where is everybody going??"

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.