Logan- Mtbr.com

Thread: Logan

shred the gnar

Logan

Where are all the downhill trails?! or some jumps or something, ive ridden green canyon an alot of trails in logan canyon...but wheres the good stuff?

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    There's Bunchgrass near Tony Grove lake and another near there I think (both have some climbing at the beginning). As for jumps I don't know, I thought there were some at the mouth of Green Canyon but maybe not.

Winter Yeti
    Feb 2009
    Definitely check out the Tony's Grove area, it should have what you're looking for (you'll need a shuttle buddy). You might also want to try right hand fork. I haven't been on the Ricks or Steel trails personally, but I believe they'll give you something gnarly. Jardine Juniper has some less technical, fairly fast descent on the way back. And Stump Hollow, which starts somewhere near the Beav turnoff, is supposed to have a few good jumps. But I haven't personally been on that yet either.

Man, I've got some catching up to do.

Anyway, if you keep having trouble finding places you should drop by Joyride or Sunrise or the ORC. Those guys know their stuff, and at the very least you can pick up the valley trail booklet for a few bucks.
    Eat. Poop. Pedal.

Members who have read this thread: 0