Loa, Lyman, Bicknell, Torrey, Fish Lake?- Mtbr.com
    fight the system

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Loa, Lyman, Bicknell, Torrey, Fish Lake?

Anyone know anything about this area? My wife got a really good job offer but from looking at the map it looks like the middle of nowhere . Anyone have any info on if there are trails around to keep a maniac cyclist occupied? PS, rock climbing is also close to my heart so info on that would be a bonus. Not so much specifically but in a general sense, is there fun to be had?
    If you believe that I've got some magic beans to sell ya.

ISO Gems...
    Quote Originally Posted by jakomonster
    Anyone know anything about this area? My wife got a really good job offer but from looking at the map it looks like the middle of nowhere . Anyone have any info on if there are trails around to keep a maniac cyclist occupied? PS, rock climbing is also close to my heart so info on that would be a bonus. Not so much specifically but in a general sense, is there fun to be had?
    There is some nice singletrack in Fish Lake, like the Mytoge Mtn Loop, and all sorts of stuff on the Fish Lake Hightop. You're not too far away from the Dixie National Forest either.

Either way, with as much open space that you'll have around you, you'll have your hands full exploring the area. Don't forget to stop by the burger/milkshake joint in Loa either.

Some sweet singletrack going down to Fish Lake:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Grizzly
    I am not super familiar with the riding in that area, but you are located in a nice central location for easy driving access to many other great rides.
    GrizzlyAdam.net
    Read my book
    Follow me on Twitter

"The only thing better than solitude, is society."

~Ed Abbey

Members who have read this thread: 0