Little Creek North- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Little Creek North

Saturday we met at Chums in Hurricane at 7:00AM and headed straight for Little Creek. We refer to it as Little Creek North to distinguish it from Little Creek South, which is one of our other favorite riding areas. Little Creek South is a smaller loop, about 5 miles is all but full of technical areas and drops for the freeriders that often ride with team OTB.

I was trying out my new Nomad so I was having the time of my life. The Nomad is going to absolutely spoil me. It is very plush, handles like a dream and is a great bike for this type of terrain.

Here are a few pictures of the ride. Not to many of these pictures do Little Creek justice, it is an almost endless sea of slickrock out there and you could ride it for years and always pick a new line. You go basically from point to point, the riders are often spread out all over the place and picking their own lines.

We had a dozen riders on this ride, the pink bike rider is my wife, I'm on the blue Nomad.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Team Sanchez
    Glad to hear you are diggin the Nomad Doug. We ended up riding Goose again on Saturday. Are you guys heading up to BH this weekend? Looks like I'm taking the family up to Lake Tahoe this weekend, so I'm out. We'll catch you in a couple of weeks!

Ben

I Just Ride....

Good job! Ride On!

Glad to see you have the time to ride!
    I hope the shop is prospering!
    I guess Mike will be home soon!
    Nice Bike!
    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

mtbr member
    Nice pics! I ran into you and your crew and chatted with your wife two weeks ago Sat at Gooseberry. I'm going to have to check the Shinarump out on the other side of the highway....

mtbr member

Brian Head

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Glad to hear you are diggin the Nomad Doug. We ended up riding Goose again on Saturday. Are you guys heading up to BH this weekend? Looks like I'm taking the family up to Lake Tahoe this weekend, so I'm out. We'll catch you in a couple of weeks!

Ben
    Ben,

Yes, we are headed to Brian Head this weekend, we have a nice place to stay and we have it for the whole weekend. We're not sure how long we are staying yet. My son wants to race and I think his race is Monday. Good luck in Tahoe, sounds fun. We ought to plan a ride in a couple of weeks when you get back.

Doug

mtbr member

Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    Glad to see you have the time to ride!
    I hope the shop is prospering!
    I guess Mike will be home soon!
    Nice Bike!
    Brian
    Brian! Good to hear form you. Yes, things are going well. Mike will be home in 6 weeks from today. Stop by next time your in the neighborhood.

I Just Ride....

Good job! Ride On!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntavi
    Brian! Good to hear form you. Yes, things are going well. Mike will be home in 6 weeks from today. Stop by next time your in the neighborhood.
    I am sure you are all excited for that!
    I was with Ken on Saturday at Deer Valley, he mentioned Mike was going to be home soon. Tell him HEY for me.
    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb