Little Creek 5/29- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Little Creek 5/29

Yeah, I'm that guy. Another socal interloper looking for free guide service on this trail. Actually, I was that guy back in March when 3 very nice locals met with me to ride LC. Unfortunately, when we were about 4 miles in, STT Gal fell and broke her leg as chronicled on another thread. I'm giving it another try on the 29th so if any of you want to ride this trail and keep me from getting lost past the 1st 4 miles I'd really appreciate it! I know it's Memorial weekend but maybe some of you are staying home or a knowledgable non-local is coming to town to ride LC. I have contacted the bike shop in Hurricane about a possible shop ride to LC on the 29th but have yet to hear back from them. This will be the 1st leg of a trip to Thunder Mountain on the 30th and Fruita/G.J. until 6/3 when I head back home. So let me know if any of you can join me for Little Creek on 5/29. Thanks!

Really I am that slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog
    Yeah, I'm that guy. Another socal interloper looking for free guide service on this trail. Actually, I was that guy back in March when 3 very nice locals met with me to ride LC. Unfortunately, when we were about 4 miles in, STT Gal fell and broke her leg as chronicled on another thread. I'm giving it another try on the 29th so if any of you want to ride this trail and keep me from getting lost past the 1st 4 miles I'd really appreciate it! I know it's Memorial weekend but maybe some of you are staying home or a knowledgable non-local is coming to town to ride LC. I have contacted the bike shop in Hurricane about a possible shop ride to LC on the 29th but have yet to hear back from them. This will be the 1st leg of a trip to Thunder Mountain on the 30th and Fruita/G.J. until 6/3 when I head back home. So let me know if any of you can join me for Little Creek on 5/29. Thanks!
    I'll be working that day and we may have the turner demo fleet at the shop that sat as well... I'll ask around... Have no idea were Q well want to do the shop ride or we may be busy with demos....

OH and STT's main squeeze went for a gentle spin on the road bike a few days back
    Read my BLOG!

just a guy who loves bikes and exploring

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Good news about STTGal! Thanks for asking around for me! If I can get out of Lancaster early and beat the holiday traffic through Vegas, I'll be at the Friday bbq. If not, I'll come by Saturday for some trail info. No demo for me though; my Trek's only 21/2 yrs old and I got a khs Tuscon as a back-up bike in December. The potential paying customers can have the demos!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? I'm leaving Friday so tomorrow is your last chance to arrange a ride with me on Little Creek! I'll make you look like a really fast rider!

I'd rather be biking...
    I would go with you but I'll be riding Thunder Mtn and cassidey trail all weekend

MountainGoat aka OldGoat
    Bummer. I will be at LC on 6/12
    Vote with your feet.
    No bike is perfect!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    I'll be there on Sunday the 30th. If I find my way off of Little Creek that is!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Please look for me. I'll be wearing a blue jersey. Bring extra water 'cuz I'll be out by then and a cell phone 'cuz mine will be dead! You can call Colorado City Search and Rescue for me!

Members who have read this thread: 0