Let's do a NUFUG ride this Saturday!- Mtbr.com
    The Sentinel

Let's do a NUFUG ride this Saturday!

Attention all NUFUG (Northern Utah Fat Ugly Guys) members and wanna-bes! Let's get together and ride this Saturday morning. I'm available in the morning, and can travel pretty much anywhere in northern Utah. The Maples Loop or Mueller Park is about the limit of my abilities, so I'd prefer something about that difficulty (no Wasatch Crest epics, please), but I'm open to just about anything. We can ride in Logan, Ogden, or SLC...we'll decide that later. PM me or reply to this message, and we'll set something up.
    Sworn to avenge, condemned to hell

Jan 2004

I would love to, BUT . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker62
    Attention all NUFUG (Northern Utah Fat Ugly Guys) members and wanna-bes! Let's get together and ride this Saturday morning. I'm available in the morning, and can travel pretty much anywhere in northern Utah. The Maples Loop or Mueller Park is about the limit of my abilities, so I'd prefer something about that difficulty (no Wasatch Crest epics, please), but I'm open to just about anything. We can ride in Logan, Ogden, or SLC...we'll decide that later. PM me or reply to this message, and we'll set something up.
    I have to play soccer dad on Saturday. My son has a game that starts at 10:00, so that pretty much ruins the day for me and biking.

I am available on Sunday though, if anybody else is.

I'll check back and see what folks post.

Chris

I Just Ride....

Dude!

You forgot slow!

I'll be points south, in the Virgin area at the www.zionfreeridefestival.com

Let's try for another weekend!

Brian

I am slow!
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

Members who have read this thread: 0