Lcc- Mtbr.com

Thread: Lcc

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Lcc

Anybody even tried since the snow? Even wondering if the lower 'tourist' trail is rideable.

mtbr member
    I rode down from Tanner Flats yesterday. The trail still had some snow patches, was a little wet in spots, and a little slippery on some of the rocks and roots, but not too messy. Still was a fun ride. Stunt park at bottom still had snow pack.

mtbr member
    do they charge fees to park at that campground? I have always ridden the lower section of lcc and wanted to head up higher with a shuttle since it must be good cause I always get a ton of downhillers passing me as I am heading up. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thanks

mtbr member
    The campground is now closed for the winter. Before it closed, we would park outside the gates and ride in. The caretaker at the front seemed like a really nice guy. We would say hi and he would tell us to have a good ride. The few times I went past him he never said we needed to pay.

Now with the campground closed, we still park outside the gates and find a good entrance to the trail down the road a bit.

With the warm weather the past two days, i would think the trail would be pretty muddy in spots. Any updates?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Good times. Anything South of the creek is probably buried in snow, but everything else is good to go.

stevelloydphoto.com
    May 2008
    The trail is money right now. now snow at all. Might want to get it before the snow on thursday.

Members who have read this thread: 0