KLUNKERZ plays Park City- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

KLUNKERZ plays Park City

KLUNKERZ, a feature-length documentary about the history of the fat tire revolution, will be playing X-Dance in Park City on January 21st. Please come down and check the festivities. Gary Fisher will be on hand. It's going to be a lot of fun. If anyone is interested in helping spread the word around the Park City, SLC area, please let me know. Ride on.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I'd like to help

PM me and let me know what I can do. I am in SLC
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

The Sentinel

Sounds cool

I was just reading the article about the movie in Decline magazine tonight...count me in! Where can I get more information...ticket prices/sales, location, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by scooterendo
    KLUNKERZ, a feature-length documentary about the history of the fat tire revolution, will be playing X-Dance in Park City on January 21st. Please come down and check the festivities. Gary Fisher will be on hand. It's going to be a lot of fun. If anyone is interested in helping spread the word around the Park City, SLC area, please let me know. Ride on.
    Sworn to avenge, condemned to hell

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Klunkin' in Park City

Thanks for the responses. I'll be in SLC on Friday, Jan 19th in the early afternoon. It's my hope to hit a few bike shops and get some posters and postcards out there. Perhaps anyone who's interested could meet me a shop around 2:00pm. Any suggestions for a cool shop to meet at in SLC would be greatly appreciated. Ride on.

Members who have read this thread: 0