Kanab, Utah bound for 14 days...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Kanab, Utah bound for 14 days...

Hey guys. Lost my password so I had to create a new account. Long time MTBR Lurker mostly. AZ guy here.
    Searched and found very little.
    I'll be in Kanab for the next 14 or so days. I'll only get a small amount of time after work to get a ride in. Is there anywhere I can get a quick or epic ride in near town??
    I'll be staying at the beautiful... crazy horse RV park. I would like to ride to a trail or drive a short ways if possible. Is there ANYTHING that close to town????

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Gotta get a couple rides in to keep the urges at bay!

Oh yah, I leave in the late morning so after 10 or so tomorrow I can't even check this again...

NMBP
    The nearest real trails would be Gooseberry, Little Creek, JEM/Goulds/Hurricane Rim by Hurricane, Rainbow Rim along the North Rim and Manson Mesa in Page. There are double track roads in the area that could be ridden.
    Riding Fat and still just as fast as I never was.

mtbr member
    How much fun is Manson Mesa ? Worth going to Page for if we have ridden St George and Goose alot ?

Really I am that slow
    i've done some exploring on the slickrock near coral pink not to far from kanab
    Read my BLOG!

just a guy who loves bikes and exploring

NMBP
    Quote Originally Posted by Playdeep
    How much fun is Manson Mesa ? Worth going to Page for if we have ridden St George and Goose alot ?
    The last time I rode it was 9 or 10 years ago. It seems like its only 8 miles or so. I dont know if there is any more to ride there.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Playdeep
    Sounds like crashtest is talking about the rimview trail. I wouldn't drive to Page to ride it, but if you're passing thru, I'd say it's worth a short stop...

Members who have read this thread: 0