I'm Back! What did I miss?- Mtbr.com
    JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

I'm Back! What did I miss?

Had a great week riding the "park" at Whistler. I grabbed crazy air on A-Train and shredded it up on Dirt Merger. We warmed up on Crank it Out or Bring it Up or something. Sessioned the Bone Town with the guys from Transition.

SO where are all the great DH trails here in Utah?

JMH

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    Had a great week riding the "park" at Whistler. I grabbed crazy air on A-Train and shredded it up on Dirt Merger. We warmed up on Crank it Out or Bring it Up or something. Sessioned the Bone Town with the guys from Transition.

SO where are all the great DH trails here in Utah?

JMH
    Well, I got schooled up in the Uintas by Scott @Go-Ride.com and Insane-O's wife (whom you've met and ridden with). Apparently those two have been practicing technical climbing on long travel trail bikes as a hobby in their spare time. I have since given up cycling altogether and have joined a knitting circle that meets on Wednesdays.

My twin slcrockymountainretard and his buddies silentfart and pedalfaragay learned how to use Stephen Hawking's old Jazzy computer system my mom bought for them on Ebay. Then they found out the hardway that the seller forgot to include the powercord and their MTBqueeR accounts were subsequently deleted after the battery died.

Apparently meth addicts REALLY enjoy lighting off fireworks well into the morning hours in dry and dead grass.

You and Insane-O (OllieB here on MTBR) need to get together and compare notes. He just got back from McWhistler on Sunday and even got to ride some of those trails over in Squamish that Duncan was talking up. Apparently one was designated $80K to build and just rips. He has full helmet/dong footage of it so that will be cool to watch.

All of this means: You may be bored now after your trip. I'd look into buying an X-Box or something.

I'd rather be biking...
    How do you guys come up with this stuff? So much detail I almost believed you joined a knitting circle

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbster15
    How do you guys come up with this stuff? So much detail I almost believed you joined a knitting circle
    The sad thing is that in a round about way most of what I wrote above has a bit of truth to it. If you logged in over the weekend and made your way into any one of the other threads here you would have been privy to the festivities. Unfortunately, there is scant evidence of that save for a few quotes here and there before a handful of recent and new Profiles/Threads from my and a few others who post here fan club were deleted.

I'm having T-shirts printed.

Chumley for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbster15
    He does lots of mushrooms to fuel his overactive imagination, but as they say there is a bit of truth to every lie. Now when is my hacky sack going to be ready?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    He does lots of mushrooms to fuel his overactive imagination, but as they say there is a bit of truth to every lie. Now when is my hacky sack going to be ready?
    Sorry I'm having trouble getting it right, I'm just learning. You said you wanted an exact replica of your previous sack and unbeknownst to me, it's more difficult than I thought to knit a tiny, lumpy pancake.
    And to be honest there's no way this thing will turn out regulation size. It's turning out like the foot bag version of blood doping.

Tests are going good though.

Members who have read this thread: 0