I-Street Pictures- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2007

I-Street Pictures

I finally got the chance to get up to I-Street again, it only took about two weeks from when I thought I would get up and take some pictures. Anyway, here are some of my snaped by my friend :
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    More pictures these are of my friend:

mtbr member
    Wicked pics! I'm from Ogden, how exactly do I get to this I-street trail? Looks fun. Are there other lines that can be ridden by a less advanced rider?

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    ya man, there are a ton of other lines and there is something for everyone of all levels there. The best way I can describe how to get there is go south on I-15 to Salt Lake, get off on the 5th South Exit, head east to 7th East, turn left (North) and go until you hit South Temple. Right when you T into South Temple, you will want to take a left then an immediated right onto I-Street. Head up I Street all the way to the top. At the top of the Avenues, the street will starte to bend left in the neighborhoods and just stay on it and follow it as it bend back to the right (now heading East) you will go over some speed bumps on the road, and you will see an LDS church on your left hand side. About 100-Yards after the church, there is a turn off on your left hand side (north side of the street) and you will see it dead end into a dirt parking lot. Take the middle trail on you bike that veers left by the water tank and you are there.

Note: There are tons of lines and smaller stuff down the hill from the larger jumps you will first see.

Hope this helps,

Have Fun!!!

Team Sanchez
    Good Stuff Y town. Here are some I shot just yesterday up there.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Nice Pics man.

Aug 2004
    Looks like a cool place to ride. I'm from Provo what exit do I take to get to this spot????

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    It's hard to realize what a special place I Street is when you're living in SLC. But man, there really aren't many places like it in the world. Pretty amazing. Hopefully I can get back and spend a few apres-work nights up there in September...

mtbr member
    I like the wife gap!

Members who have read this thread: 0