I Street Camera Testing?- Mtbr.com
    Fartographer

I Street Camera Testing?

I've got a Canon review camera I need to test (EOS-1D Mark III). Anyone interested in a photo session at I Street this evening? I might hit Deer Valley or Wolf Mountain this weekend, too. I need to do a bunch of high-speed shooting with this camera. I was thinking I-Street would be the simplest place for me to do it. Wolf Mountain or Deer Valley would be faster but require more hiking around on my part. Other ideas are welcome. I can't really ride with this camera. It's too big and heavy. But backcountry hiking might be good, too. There's some stuff at Solitude/Brighton that I've wanted to shoot. But it's a lot of work to get to it.
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

biking is fun
    i would be down for next week sometime. i injured my palm on moose yesterday but should be good to go by next week.. i have been looking for someone to take pictures for me cause my wife is in afghanistan in the air force and i want to send her some pictures.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Outa town this weekend or I'd be down.

ride more.
    Nov 2004

I would be down as well, but I took the big bike out for the first time after my crash 4 months ago and realized that I twisted my 888. The legs look like a mildly twisted curly fry. So I am in the process of deciding what to do (new frame and fork or new fork only...)

Anyways, give me a few weeks and will be back out riding with a new arm and something new on my bike.

Fartographer
    My car is in the shop today and I won't get it back until 6, anyway. So not likely I could make it out there tonight. Maybe I'll just go out to Wolf Mountain this weekend. I won't have this camera that long. It's a review unit from Canon and they'll be wanting it back. On the other hand, I am shooting all the time. It's just that I usually want to ride instead of committing to carrying all the gear. But pictures can happen any time.
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

I Just Ride....
    Did you get there?
    I Street is a great place to do this at John, the light is great there.
    I have done quite a bit of shooting there, if you need a "photo boy" to help you out in anyway let me know.
    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

Members who have read this thread: 0