I NEED MOAB lODGING 3/19-3/22, MARATHON WEEKEND- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2008

I NEED MOAB lODGING 3/19-3/22, MARATHON WEEKEND

Hello Gnag, I am coming from GA to Maob from 3/19 and leaving on 3/22. I am meeting a friend of mine from PA do do some riding for 3 days. He was already going to be out there, so we decided to meet up and ride Moab. I booked my Plane ticket, reserved my rental bike and then discovered it was Marathon weekend and good luck getting a hotel!! Argh. Anyway, I found something for 3/19, and then would have to switch hotels to cover 3/20 and 3/21. Just curious if anyone had an inside line to an option of somewhere to stay that is reasonable and available.

Thanks in Advance. Andy

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Some pretty sweet houses on VRBO.com if their available.

There is a sweet place out in Castle Valley about 15 miles northeast of town, Red Rock something aruther and it has a winery. Might be pricey at that time though. Also, I think I've only hotel'ed once ever in Moab all of those times, it is a killer place to camp/car camp. There is a pretty sweet camp ground (facilities-wise) on the north side of town in town called Slickrock Campground. Full showers/etc, see if you can get one of the back left corner units with a cover and/or a view if you want to camp at a cheezeball RV park style campground that is the best one around in my opinion...

mtbr member
    http://www.slickrockcampground.com/cabins.html

http://www.moabvalleyrv.com/

Check out the cabins. If you're still stuck... PM me.
    It's not an adventure until someone BLEEDS!

Members who have read this thread: 0