Hurricane/St. George 3/22 to 3/24 Want to Ride?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Hurricane/St. George 3/22 to 3/24 Want to Ride?

Hey, I'm heading up to Hurricane in the morning. I know the weather is looking iffy so no riding tomorrow. Hoping to start riding Tuesday afternoon if the weather cooperates and the trails are in good shape. If not, Wednesday and Thursday look to be nice. The trails on my hit list are Gooseberry Mesa (ridden once, love it), Little Creek, Zen, and maybe another. Never done JEM, Gould's or Hurricane Rim. I hear is not that great but good scenery so those may be an afternoon or morning option before Zen. I'll probably be hoteling it Monday and Tuesday then camping, most likely at Gooseberry. Any locals in town who want to show me around? Or maybe some other riders in town that wouldn't mind if I tagged along? I could reciprocate the favor with some cold beverages. What about the trails there, how much drying time is needed? Post up if you're interested in riding.
    If you ever see a turtle on a telephone pole, remember he had help getting there. Is there anything beer can't do?

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I'll most likely be riding Gooseberry Wed and would be happy to have some company.
    Monte
    Lodging & Guiding for SW Utah Trails
    http://www.vrbo.com/298759
    www.UtahMountainBikingAdventures.com
    MTBR Discounts

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by STT GUY
    I'll most likely be riding Gooseberry Wed and would be happy to have some company.
    Big Thanks STT. I'd love to join you on that ride. I'll coordinate with you to meet up.
    If you ever see a turtle on a telephone pole, remember he had help getting there. Is there anything beer can't do?

mtbr member
    PM sent your way STT. Looks like more rain coming in then sunny in the morning. Anybody want to ride tomorrow afternoon? I'm thinking about maybe Zen weather and trail conditions permitting, but I'm willing to do whatever. Just looking for some company and/or local knowledge. Icehouse looks like a solid ride as well but shuttling seems the way to go. PM me if you got any rides lined up or just call. 662-515-4910. Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0