Humdinger - Dog hair needed, all types.- Mtbr.com
    Bored Carp

Humdinger - Dog hair needed, all types.

I spent last weekend beginning construction on a riding kit that will allow for an unobserved start in the Humdinger. Below is an early design. I will need some help with materials. If you have a particularly wooly dog, please collect the hair in a paper sack and leave it with [email protected]. He is going to hold it until I pick up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Humdinger - Dog hair needed, all types.-ppgbdum3.jpg  

Humdinger - Dog hair needed, all types.-dr-zoidberg-2.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

mtbr member
    I'd donate some, but it's from a purebred - pretty sure it's worth some serious cash to the right party.
    It's just frustrating sometimes being an Athena...

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    You're in luck. I just had my upper back and Adam's Apple shaved last night and haven't had a chance to sweep it up off the floor of men's room in the 9th & 9th Smiths.

Rumor has it from my connections at the No Brow Coffee Haus, yes haus, that the Critical Fixed Geared Brigade is planning an action outside of Go-Ride later today to protest the use of suspension. I'll have them hand deliver the goods inbetween track stands.

scars > tattoos
    don't have any dog hair, but i have lots of yarn. hit me up if you'd like some donations. those headpieces look rad.

Chumley for prez!
    This is the sort of effort I'm talking about. I've already been throwing around some costume ideas. I think the full on ghillie suit is going to be a little warm, but maybe you could wet it down in the bathtub before the race and it would act as a sort of swamp cooler?

I'll drop off all my dog's hair with scott (is he offering discounts on bike stuff in exchange for animal fur?), I should have enough for about 4 hairshirts by race day.

mtbr member
    I hate to be a total buzz kill but how many Humdinger threads are we going to have to endure between now and you "big day?"

I am acting like a dick because I couldn't get in.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by can't get right
    I hate to be a total buzz kill but how many Humdinger threads are we going to have to endure between now and you "big day?"

I am acting like a dick because I couldn't get in.
    There's always the Ibex forum.

Last I checked 'registration' was still open in the Humdinger Thread and going strong with a newbie gapergurl posting her very first MTBR post there.

I'm tempted to say we like dicks but that could be misconstrued here.

And yes, we are taking over...at least until the snow dies down and everyone starts riding regularly again and MTBR gets put on the backburner.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider

Last I checked 'registration' was still open in the Humdinger Thread and going strong with a newbie gapergurl posting her very first MTBR post there.

[/I]

I did not see a rigid SS category or I would be there. No resume needed as my reputation proceeds me I am sure.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Ooh, it's contentious in here... you both deserve DINOSAUR LAZERS! Any hair left over from the skirmish will be dropped off at Go-Ride.

Hey did El C move South again? I imagine he is Humdinger potential...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Humdinger - Dog hair needed, all types.-dinosaurs-lasers.jpg  

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I did not see a rigid SS category or I would be there. No resume needed as my reputation proceeds me I am sure.
    Oh yeah, sorry. That category is being held out in the west dessert, a few cliks south of the bombing range. We'll hit you up with the details come race day.

See you there!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    Oh yeah, sorry. That category is being held out in the west dessert, a few cliks south of the bombing range. We'll hit you up with the details come race day.

See you there!
    mmmm.........dessert.

JMH- The Big Chingon is still in No. Utah I am surprised he has not RSVP'd for this.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    mmmm.........dessert.
    Damn terrets must have kicked in. Instead of swearing I blurt out different foods or food varieties.

Chumley for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    Ooh, it's contentious in here... you both deserve DINOSAUR LAZERS! Any hair left over from the skirmish will be dropped off at Go-Ride.

Hey did El C move South again? I imagine he is Humdinger potential...
    that's awesome, is that a picture from last years race?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    that's awesome, is that a picture from last years race?
    I think that shot's taken from the HDI event that is going to take place in 2048. Technically it hasn't happened, but it has. Cloning, time travel, lazers.

This guy took the win that year and was actually the only one to complete the race:

Members who have read this thread: 0