Great time in Moab- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Great time in Moab

Thanks everyone who answered my previous post about which bike to bring to Moab. I brought both my Ibis and Epic and rode them both. Rode Ibis on Sovereign and the Epic at Dead Horse, Rockin' A and Circle O. The epic was great on Rockin' A and Circle O. Since it's so light it really handled the uphill slickrock with ease. The ibis was fantastic on Sovereign. Best of both worlds.

Had an awesome time and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Absolutely love how mtn bikers and off-roaders co-exist together. Wish it was the same in so cal. Saw no trash or abuse and will definitely be back to play again. Rain kept the trails perfect. Found out, a week is not enough time in Moab! Could easily spend a lifetime there!

Thanks to everyone who developed the trails and maintains them, and to everyone's friendliness! Somehow, returning to So Cal just isn't the same

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I know what you mean about bikers and off-roaders getting along in the Moab area. I was riding out in the middle of nowhere...actually, I'd driven to the middle of nowhere and was riding around when I came up on a rough looking customer in his jeep. He eyeballed me then said "you got enough water? I got some if you need it." I said thanks, I'm good. I like coming across groups of motos. They always throw me a thumbs up.

ATVs? That's another story.
    Who's in charge, the thinker or the thought?

Members who have read this thread: 0