Great burgers and awesome coffee in Green River- Mtbr.com
    Bored Carp

Great burgers and awesome coffee in Green River

JMH and I are addicted to the burgers at Ray's Tavern in Green River (near the old bank building on the main street). Awesome place to stop after a weekend in Moab or Fruita. Super Traditional burgers, really good fries. They make other stuff, but I have never seen anyone order anything but the burgers. Nice outdoor porch (the porch is kid-legal, too). Seems like most of their customers are Harley riders.

Also, directly across the street from Ray's is the Green River Coffee Co. I had the BEST quiche lorraine I have ever had on Friday. The eggs were fresh from the shop's chickens. Not only that, but the coffee is really great, too.

Both places are open on Sundays, and are good enough that we stop there every time we head toward that part of the 70.

Anyway, just wanted to share - we love these places.

Cheers,
    C
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

mtbr member
    I just ate there on friday on my way down to Moab for the weekend... and i can definitely contest that their burgers are excellent and worth a stop on in.

I'll certainly vouche for their slogan "the place for everyone" we went in and there were bikers, mt. bikers, little league kids, business guys, little old ladies in sunday church dresses ... etc.. its a rad joint.

They make a pretty good steak, too.

Members who have read this thread: 0