Got a heartache for Utah...- Mtbr.com
    ISO Gems...

Got a heartache for Utah...

Maaan... We can't swing a trip out to Utah this fall, so I thought that I'd post up some shots from my stash. Here's a few from Amasa Back and Porcupine Rim... I'll be counting down the days till next spring.

D
    Attached Images Attached Images

Team Sanchez
    Great shots! Me and my crew are heading back out there again in October, the week after Interbike for 4 days. I'll put up some pics when I get back.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I feel your pain as well, though I'm leaving PA on the 5th and will be spending 9 glorious days riding the Slickrock once again. I'll pour some Gatorade out for you on the 'Rim.
    .....but good luck with that.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Ah, Moab in the fall

Too bad you can't make it out there this fall. All sentiment aside, I myself am headed out there in late September for a week! Love those late afternoon pics of you on Amasa Back. Funny how no matter how many times we all go out there, we can't wait to get back! I have friends I ride with who've never been. Hard to describe what they're missing, just gotta experience it yourself. I've even had some of them say, yeah, just got back from Fruita, it's just like Moab! Well....

dog's best friend
    May 2004

Nice Pix

Beautiful lighting in the backcountry shots. Going for the first time in October. Thanks for the stoke.

ISO Gems...

Here's some more pics...

When we were in Moab last April the La Sals were still snowed in. We had hoped to do Upper Porc trail in the La Sal Mountains along with Burrow Pass.
    Does anyone have any shots of this area that they could post up? We were really bummed out that we couldn't hit those trail systems, and the weather stopped us as well in October 2004. Any photos of the above mentioned trail systems would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dog's best friend
    May 2004

Wow

Absolutely stunning shots. Primo!.... Got me stoked for Moab.

Members who have read this thread: 0